West Bengal Public Service Commission PSCWB, West Bengal Police Lady Sub Inspector SI Syllabus 2019 for pdf Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector of Excise Exam Pattern Mentioned below. WB Police Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector (prelims & Main) Exam Date & Centre available here. West Bengal Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector Syllabus for pdf, Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector Previous Question papers, West Bengal Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector old Examination papers, Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector Sample Papers, West Bengal Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector model Papers, West Bengal Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector Eligibility, Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector Physical Test, Physical Efficiency Test, West Bengal Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector PET / PMT, Medical Examination, Personality Test also provide our page.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019 Exam Papers
The Preliminary Test will be a Multiple Choice Question. The question paper will be in two languages i.e., Bengali & Nepali. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer. The aspirants who are able to clear the first written exam will be called for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET). All the candidates who qualify the PMT & PET will be called for the Final Written Test.
West Bengal Police Lady Sub Inspector Mains Exam Admit Card: Available NOW
Mains Exam Date: 03.02.2019
Shortlisted candidates applying under Exempted Category (E.C.) as a member of the family of Land Losers /Ex-Census Employees/Election Job Workers/Enumerators should produce original copies of Identity Cards showing Registration number issued by the Labour Department, Government of West Bengal at the time of scrutiny before the Personality Test.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Sub Inspector SI & Lady Sub Inspector of Excise
Board of Organization – West Bengal Police
No of Vacancy – 1527 Posts
Category – syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – www.policewb.gov.in
Date of Exam – Update Soon
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Qualification Details
West Bengal Police Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent. D.
Language: The applicant must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali/Nepali. The competence of a candidates in Bengali/Nepali language will be tested at the Preliminary Written Test.
Note: Persons with types of disabilities as contemplated under the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (Act 49 of 2016) are not eligible to apply for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector Selection Method
Selection Process: The posts of Sub-Inspector and Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise would be filled up on the basis of qualifying the Preliminary Written Examination which will act as screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Written Examination (Preliminary)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Examination Details
Syllabus for West Bengal Police Preliminary Examination
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Test of Language (Bengali/Nepali)
- Elementary Mathematics
- Important Dates and Days.
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Science.
- Indian Constitute.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Discovery and Exploration.
- Classical Music.
- General Science.
- History of Science.
- Ratio and Time.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Distance.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Circle and its Chords.
- Trigonometric Ratio.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Square Roots.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and Work.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Routes & Networks.
- Blood Relations.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Figurative Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Number Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statement & Condition.
- Linear Sequencing.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Binary Logic.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Figurative Analogy.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Figurative Series.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence formation.
- Learn a List of Words.
English Language comprehension skills (Class X Level).
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Use a Dictionary.
- Other Related Links.
- General mental ability.
- Error Recognition.
- Sentence Structure.
- Phrases and Idioms.
- Subject-Verb Agreement
Exam Pattern for West Bengal Police Preliminary Examination 2019
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||40||
1 ½ Hours
|Test of Language (Bengali/Nepali)||20||40|
- The Preliminary Written Examination shall be a screening test for selection of candidates for the PMT & PET. The duration of the examination will be 1½ hours.
- The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board shall be the competent agency to prescribe for minimum cut off marks for each category and post taking into account the number of vacancies proposed to be filled up in each category and post.
- The Preliminary Written Examination will either be an OMR based examination or computer based on-line examination (CBT) depending on the number of applicants & other administrative factors.
- In case of OMR based examination the question paper will be set in two languages (English & Bengali) except the questions on Bengali/Nepali.
- In case of computer based on-line examination (CBT) there will be a 15 (fifteen) days window preceding the date of Written Examination for mock test/practice.
Note: The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Written Examination shall not be counted for the purpose of determining the final merit list. The syllabus for Preliminary Written Examination shall be as mentioned herein after. There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2018
For Final Combined Competitive Examination
Paper I: General Studies and Arithmetic:
General Studies: Questions will be set to test the General Knowledge of candidate in different spheres;
Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Questions will be set to test the Logical and Analytical ability of the candidates;
Arithmetic: Questions will be set on the basis of syllabus of Madhyamik examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
Paper II – English: Questions may be asked on all or any of the following items:
- Drafting of a report from the points or materials supplied,
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali, as the case may be, to English,
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary/precis),
- Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms.
Paper III – Bengali/Nepali/Hindi/Urdu: Questions may be asked on all or any of the following items:
- Drafting of a report from the points or materials supplied,
- Translation from English to Bengali/Nepali/Hindi/Urdu, as the case may be,
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary/precis),
Final Combined Competitive Examination 2018 West Bengal Police SI
The qualified candidates of both PMT & PET shall be eligible to appear in the final combined competitive examination. This examination consists of three papers of conventional type of question, namely.
Paper – I: General Studies and Arithmetic for 100 marks (50 marks for General Studies, 25 marks for Logical and Analytical Reasoning and 25 marks for Arithmetic) of two hours duration.
Paper – II: English for 50 marks of one-hour duration.
Paper – III: Bengali/Nepali/Hindi/Urdu for 50 marks of one hour duration.
Note: The written examination for all these three papers of the final combined competitive examination shall be held on the same day at selected centres to be decided by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The question paper for Paper – I (General Studies and Arithmetic) will be set in three languages (English, Bengali and Nepali). The candidate may answer in any of these languages but all the answers must be in one and the same language. The syllabus for final combined competitive examination shall be as mentioned herein after.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The Physical Measurement Test (PMT) as specified under para 3(E) above relating to height, weight and chest of the candidates qualified in the preliminary written examination shall be taken followed by the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the eligible candidates as specified under para 3(F).
The candidates qualified in the PMT shall be eligible to appear in the PET.
The PMT & PET shall be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Name of post
Male candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector of Excise
|Long distance run – 800 metres in three minutes.|
Female candidates for the post of Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise
Long distance run – 400 metres in two minutes.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2018 Physical Test Details
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD
|Name of Post||Category||Height||Chest||Weight|
Sub-Inspector of Excise
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes)||167||79 cm. with a minimum expansion of 5 cm.||56|
|Gorkhas, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes||160||76 cm. with a minimum expansion of 5 cm.||52|
Lady Sub Inspector of Excise
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes)||160||–||48|
|Gorkhas, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes||155||–||45|
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Selection List
Personality Test: A limited number of candidates selected merit wise on the basis of the results of final combined competitive examination will be called to appear at the personality Test. The final merit list of provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the three papers of final combined competitive examination and the marks obtained in the personality test. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in all or any of the three papers and also in the aggregate of three papers in the final combined competitive examination.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Verification Details
Only eligible candidates meeting all eligibility criteria mentioned herein viz., Qualification, experience, age, caste/ PWD (as applicable) need to apply. The downloaded/printed copy of the Online Application Form along with necessary original certificates and self-attested photocopies will have to be produced at the time of evaluation. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the office Elector’s Photo Identity Card
- UID Card /Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
Previous Question papers & Old Examination papers for pdf
- Check West Bengal Police Previous Year Question Papers
- Download WB Police Lady Constable Model Papers
- West Bengal Police Lady Constable Previous Year Papers
- WB Police Dept Lady Constable Exam Papers
- West Bengal Lady Police Constable Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download – General English
- Download WB Lady Police Constable Exam Question Papers Free PDF – Reasoning
- WB Police Department Lady Constable Old Question Papers PDF – General Awareness
- WB Lady Constable Exam Model Question Papers PDF Free Download – Elementary Mathematics
- Download West Bengal Police Lady Constable Sample Question Papers Free PDF – General Knowledge
West Bengal Police Previous Recruitment Details
- West Bengal Police Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.policewb.gov.in Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector Physical Test
- West Bengal Police Answer Key 2018 / Solved Paper – Download Excise SI Key Answers @ PDF
- West Bengal Police Lady Constable Syllabus 2018 – Download Prelims & Main Exam Pattern & PMT / PET Selection
- West Bengal Police Lady Constable Answer Key 2018 | WB Police (Pre / Main) Answer Paper, Selection Modes
- WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – www.policewb.gov.in Exam Date & Physical Test
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Official Notification – Check Here
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.policewb.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for west Bengal
Download West Bengal Police Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector 2019 Previous Papers