Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant JA Admit card/Hall Ticket 2019 Group C & D for download Interview Call Letter now. Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. So We Want to tell all those Candidates who are waiting for the Allahabad High Court Written Exam, that the Exam Date & Admit Card is Announced Soon on the Official Website of Allahabad High Court. Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant (JA) Admit Card, Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Hall Ticket, Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Call Letter, Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Date, Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus, Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Pattern, Exam center, Key also mentioned below the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
Allahabad HC Junior Assistant JA 2019 Group Admit Card
The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet) Post Code No. wise on different dates in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable.
Download Admit Card – The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet) Post Code No. wise on different dates/shifts in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable. The information regarding Date, Time and Venue of the Examinations/Tests shall be intimated to the candidates through e-admit cards later on.
Download Allahabad HC Junior Assistant (JA) Group D Admit Card 2019 Summary
Name of Exam – Junior Assistant Group D
Board of Organization – Allahabad High Court
Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 1484 Posts
Official Website – http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Date of Exam – Update Soon
About Examination Board
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following various category cadre posts under The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19, in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The candidates may apply for more than one Post Code but they will have to apply and pay the examination fee separately for each Post Code. The details of vacancies post code wise are given below
|Post Name||Exam Date||Admit Card Link
|Stenographer Grade-III||25 & 26.09.2018
|Jr. Assistant||27 to 29.09.2018||Available NOW|
|Paid Apprentices||27 to 29.09.2018||Available NOW|
|Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV)||02.12.2018||Available NOW|
|Tube Well Operator Cum- Electrician||22.07.2018||Available NOW|
|Process Server||22.07.2018||Available NOW|
|Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash||22.07.2018||Available NOW|
|Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman||22.07.2018||Available NOW|
Admit Card Important Points
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
Admit Card Released Date & Centre Details 2019
Admit Card is must important to enter the Exam center Premises. All Those candidates who are waiting for the Allahabad High Court Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter should download their admit card through the Official Website or with the help of the Link Provided Below
Syllabus for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2018
- General Studies
- Hindi &Mathematics
- General Awareness
- General English
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Previous Old Question Papers | Group C Model Papers
Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names|
|1||Objective Questions||Quantitative Aptitude|
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 200 questions.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Stage – 2 Exam Pattern :- The Exam pattern is Different According to the Post Which will be as follows:
- Only those Candidates Who Successfully Clear the Stage 1 Exam will face the Second Stage Exam.
- For Stenographer Gr.-III, Jr. Assistant and Paid Apprentices There will be Hindi/ English Computer Typing Test Conducted & Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing.
- For Category ‘D’ Cadre Post there Will be a Written Exam of 100 Marks.
- For Driver Category ‘C’ Grade- IV there will be a Technical Driving Test Conducting.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Result 2019 | AHC Steno Grade III Cut Off
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Answer Key 2019 | AHC Steno Grade III Answer Sheet
|Allahabad High Court Class III & IV Exam Centre|
|Bareilly||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Kaushambi||Moradabad|
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Related Examination Details
- Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | allahabadhighcourt.in Group D Exam Date
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Previous Old Question Papers | Higher Judicial Service Model Papers
- Allahabad High Court HJS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | Allahabad HC UPHJS Previous Papers
- Allahabad High Court HJS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | UPHJS Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|1.||Final Result of Group-D Cadre Posts (Post Code 04) of U.P. Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2016-17 HTML||16/11/2018
|2.||Abridged Advertisement-The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19 PDF||15/11/2018
|3.||Direct Recruitment to the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2018 (Part-II) HTML||15/11/2018
|4.||Bank Challan – Direct Recruitment to the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2018 (Part-II) PDF||13/11/2018
|5.||Instructions and How to Apply – Direct Recruitment to the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2018 (Part-II) PDF||13/11/2018
|6.||Advertisement – Direct Recruitment to the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2018 (Part-II) PDF||12/11/2018
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2019 Admit card
Visit to Official Website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Find the Link and Open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Allahabad High Court
Download Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant 2019 Hall Ticket & Exam Date