Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC AEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Previous Year Question papers available here. APPSC AEE Exam Date & centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Candidates are you searching for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Syllabus for PDF also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Selection Process, APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Eligibility, APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Document verification and etc. Aspirants also mentioned APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Sample Papers, APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE previous Papers and Old Examination papers get below the page.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Also, refer Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2019 from following sections. The Official APPSC Syllabus updated in its official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. We will soon update the APPSC AEE 2019 Exam dates accurately. Moreover, the board will select the candidates by conducting the written examination. So, every applicant before starting your preparation once go through the detailed APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 from below passages.
Eligibility or Qualification
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, or a Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission or a Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil or Mechanical or AMIE and B.Sc. (Engg.,) of Ranchi University or an equivalent qualification.
ELECTRONIC GADGETS BANNED: The use of any mobile (even in switched off mode), pager, scientific calculator or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc., or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited.
|APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers AEE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Executive Engineers AEE|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||309 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 10 above.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: Any candidate found impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for selection or obtaining support of candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable to be debarred permanently from any exam or selection held by the Service Commissions in the country.
Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the screening test if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019
General Studies & Mental Ability
Concerned Subject (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)
Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical
APPSC Syllabus 2018 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- World Geography & Geography of India with a focus on AP
- History of India
- Mental ability – reasoning and inferences
- Indian polity & Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India
- General Science: Contemporary developments in Science and Technology
- Current events of national and international importance
AP AEE Syllabus 2018 – Civil Engineering
- Construction Planning and Management
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Surveying and Transport Engineering
- The Design of Steel structures
- Building Materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering
Andhra Pradesh AEE Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Types of Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency
- String efficiency
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators
- Generating Stations
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used
- Types of nuclear power reactors
- Pumped storage installations
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Industrial Drives
- Estimating and Rating
- Motors for various drives
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors
- Neutral Earthing
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits
- Overcurrent, directional and distance protection of lines
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults, rotor faults, loss of excitation, unbalanced loading, overloading, failure of a prime mover
- Characteristic of Relays
- Transmission & Distribution
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines
- ABCD constants
- Mechanical Design
- Short, Medium and Long lines
- Representation of Overhead Lines
- Line constants
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations
- Fault Calculations
- Symmetrical components
- Types of faults
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems
- Analysis of unbalanced faults
- Underground Cables
- Power frequency withstands tests
- Insulation of cables
- Grading of cables
- Testing of cables
- Capacitance Measurement in cables
psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- Production Planning and Control
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Power Engineering
- Operations Research
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Mechanics of Materials
- Metrology and Inspection
- I.C. Engines
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Theory of Machines
- Inventory Control
Exam Pattern for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019
The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Each Question Carries one Mark.
The exam consists of 4 sections.
Each section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
COMMISSION’S DECISION TO BE FINAL: The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India.
Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in AEE Exam Date & Call Letter
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Download APPSC Exam Question Papers for AEE Exam 2018
- AP Assistant Executive Engineer Sample Question Papers
- Andhra Pradesh State AEE Old Papers Pdf with Solutions
- Free Download Andhra Pradesh Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Papers Pdf
- Andhra Pradesh AEE Key Papers with Solutions
- AP AEE (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Previous Year Papers with Answers
- Free PDF of Andhra Pradesh State AEE Question Papers with Answer Key
- Download Andhra Pradesh AEE Practice Question Papers with Key for free of cost
- Andhra Pradesh Assistant Executive Engineer Old Question Papers Download
- Free Download AP State AEE Practice Papers Pdf
- AP AEE Solved Question Papers Free Pdf
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- APPSC Computer Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Andhra Pradesh PSC Previous Papers
- APPSC Computer Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC Junior Lecturer Previous Old Question Papers | Andhra Pradesh JL Model Papers
- APPSC Junior Lecturer Result 2018 | Andhra Pradesh JL Cutoff & Merit List
- APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Previous Papers
- APPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in JL Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Previous Question Papers
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE 2019 Previous Papers