Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Interview Call Letter availble here. APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. APPSC Junior Lecturer Selection Process, APPSC Junior Lecturer Eligibility, APPSC Junior Lecturer Document verification, APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification also get following the page. Candidates can able download APPSC Junior Lecturer Written Examination Details, APPSC Junior Lecturer Selection List and for more details get following the page. APPSC Junior Lecturer Answer key, Result, APPSC Junior Lecturer Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
For the exam, the commission has been released the Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 on their official web portal, we have also provided the direct link to download the same is given below. Therefore, aspirants who are going to attend the exam can download APPSC JL Exam Call Letter 2018 by logging to the www.psc.ap.gov.in. Postulants need to enter some credentials such as Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password for downloading APPSC Junior Lecturers Admit Card 2018.
About Examination Board
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
|APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018
Paper – I
General Studies & Mental Ability
Paper – II
Exam Pattern for APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018
|S.No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Q’s||150 M||150 Min|
|2||Paper – II||Concerned Subjects||150 Q’s||300 M||150 Min|
Written is compulsory for all candidates & will be qualifying in nature only.
The duration of the test will be 45 minutes.
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 150 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
ANSWER KEY AND OTHER MATTER
The Commission would publish on its website, the key, after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed with in one week of the publication of the key on the website of the Commission. The objections if any would be examined and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final. Any objection filed after expiry of one week from the date of publication of key would not be entertained.
Related Examination Details
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List @ Online
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Answer Key 2018 | Andhra Pradesh PSC Solved Paper
- APPSC Group 2 Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr. II Previous Papers
- APPSC Group 2 Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Previous Papers
Following Instruction for Written Examination
The OMR Sheet is to be bubbled by Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) only. Use of any other color like whitener etc., shall make the answer sheet invalid. Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
Any kind of tampering to change the answers on the OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification / invalidation / rejection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Registration Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers. After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Assistant Director of Fisheries in A.P Fisheries Service (General Recruitment)
- Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Male & Female) in A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services (General Recruitment)
- Group-I Services (General Recruitment)
- Royalty Inspector in A.P. Mining Service (General Recruitment)
- Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service, Assistant Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service and Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service (General Recruitment)
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Junior Lecturer 2018 Interview Call letter