Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. APPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. APPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process, APPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility, APPSC Assistant Professor Documnet verification and for more details get following the page. APPSC Assistant Professor Sample Papers, APPSC Assistant Professor Model papers, APPSC Assistant Professor Old Examination Papers and APPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers and etc. APPSC Assistant Professor Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Therefore, we have given the detailed APPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Syllabus for all subjects including concerned subjects. Also, know APPSC Assistant Professor Health & Medical Department Syllabus 2018 – 19, Exam Dates and Marking Scheme @ psc.ap.gov.in. To make your preparation complete we provide here the complete information like the Exam Pattern, Type Of Questions in Examination, Previous Papers and all other. So follow our page to stay updated with every detail of APPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
|APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Professor|
|Board of Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Eligibility Details
Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an lndian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks that is from 55% to 5O% marks at Masters Degree level for the ST/SC candidates (ii) The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Assistant Professor 2019
AP Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019 – General Ability
- Number Systems
- Differential Equations
- Primary Mathematics
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Differential Geometry
- The relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Operations Research & Linear Programming
- Analytical Geometry
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Real Analysis
- Number Systems
English Topics in APPSC Asst Professor Exam
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc
- Sentence structure
- One word substitutions
- Spot the error
- Idioms and phrases
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
APPSC Exam Syllabus 2019– General Knowledge
- Political Science
- History of India
- International issues
- National and international current affairs
- Scientific observations
- Countries and Capitals
- National news (current)
- Economic issues in India
- Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighbouring countries
- New inventions
Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Essential Part
- Artificial Language
- The course of Action
- Verbal Reasoning
- Theme Detection
- Making Judgments
- Logical Games
- Statement and Assumption
- Statement and Argument
- Cause and Effect
- Matching Definitions
- Statement and Conclusion
- Number Series
- Analysing Arguments
- Logical Deduction
- Verbal Classification
- Logical Problems
APPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus – Paper 2
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Adult Education
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Physical Education
- Library & Information Science
- Economics/Applied Economics/Econometrics
- Political Science
- Performing Arts – Dance & Drama Theatre
- Population Studies
- International and Area Studies
- Labor Welfare & Human Resource Management
- Rural Development
www.psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2019 – Science
- Ocean Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Food Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Home Science
- Computer Science and Applications
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Material Science & Nanotechnology
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
Exam Pattern APPSC Assistant Professor 2019
|Sr.No||Type of the Exam||Papers||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||No of Questions||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Question||I||Teaching and Research Aptitude||120||120||2 Hours|
|2.||II||Arts, Humanities, Commerce, Law, Social Sciences & others||180||180||3 Hours|
|4.||Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Assistant Professor 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Previous Papers