Gauhati High Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Assam Judicial Service Grade III Exam Call Letter released from Online. Assam Judicial Service Grade III Admit Card 2018 download link provide below the page. Dear Candidates can able download Assam Judicial Service Grade III Exam date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Assam Judicial Service Grade III Selection Process, Assam Judicial Service Grade III Eligibility, Assam Judicial Service Grade III Document verification, Assam Judicial Service Grade III Written Examination Details also get following the page. Dear Applicants we are provide Assam Judicial Service Grade III Examination Skill Test, Assam Judicial Service Grade III Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Gauhati HC Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The Assam Judicial Service Grade III application process is completely online and Candidates has been selected on the basis of their performance in Screening and the Main exam followed by Viva Voce/ Interview. The candidates who are applied for Gauhati High Court Assam Judicial Service Grade III Jobs can download Gauhati High Court Admit card/call letter for the Main written Examination. Gauhati High Court has released Call Letter for Interview/Viva voce for the post of Grade III of Assam Judicial Services. Candidates can download the Call letter from the following link.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Preliminary examination followed by the Main exam and Viva Voce/Interview.
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
- Document verification
|Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Gauhati HC Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Judicial Service Grade III|
|Board of Organization||Gauhati High Court HC|
|No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
ghconline.gov.in @ Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Eligibility
Degree in Law form recognized University.
Candidates are advised to carefully check whether she/he fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying. The details of the Assam Judicial Services exam eligibility criteria have been given below
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a holder of Degree in law from a recognized institute or university.
Qualification for Recruitment 2019
The candidate who will secure 60% or more marks in the preliminary examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main examination
Provided that the ratio on the basis of which candidates will be called for the main examination shall be 1:10.
All Candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the main examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper – I, II, III, & IV and maintain 35 marks in the language paper (paper V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce
Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Gauhati High Court Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019
- General Knowledge
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Contract Act
- Penal Code of India
- Indian Evidence Act
- Law of Torts
- Official Language (Assamese)
- General Knowledge
- Law Paper – I
- Law Paper – II
- Official Languages Assamese
Exam Pattern for Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in Gujarati or English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Assam Judicial Services Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No||Type of Test||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Objective Questions||General Knowledge||90|
|4.||Constitution of India|
|5.||Code of Civil Procedure|
|6.||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|7.||Transfer of Property Act|
|8.||Indian Contract Act|
|9.||Penal Code of India|
|10.||Indian Evidence Act|
|11.||Law of Torts|
|12.||Official Language (Assamese)||10|
Assam Judicial Services Mains Exam Pattern
|III||Law Paper – I||100|
|IV||Law Paper – II||100|
|V||Official Languages Assamese||50|
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
DENTITY VERIFICATION for Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|Previous Question Papers|
|1||Notification dated 18/09/2018 regarding final selection in connection with direct recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III for the subordinate Courts of Assam.||( pdf : Mark )|
|1||Notification dated 15/09/2018 regarding Stenography Skill Test for direct recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-I, Grade-II & Grade-III for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf : Provisional List : Reject List )|
|2||Advertisement dated 14/09/2018 for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service.||( Apply Online :pdf )|
|3||Notification dated 14/09/2018 regarding Computer Typing Test and Interview/Viva Voce for recruitment to the post of Junior Administrative Assistant for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf )|
|4||Addendum dated 14/09/2018 regarding Written Examination to the post of Administrative Officer for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf )|
Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Notification – Check Here
Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website ghconline.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gauhati HC
Download Assam Judicial Service Grade III 2019 Interview Call Letter