Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC Upper Division Clerk UDC Admit Card 2019 is released Stenographer Grade-III now the candidates those who are applies for the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Clerk & Stenographer Grade-III posts may download the original BARC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card from the official website @ www.barc.gov.in. The applied aspirants must download the BARC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer Grade-III Hall Ticket to write the exam conducted by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The downloaded BARC Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade-III Admit Card consists of name of the candidate, register number, exam centre, date of examination. The BARC is conducting exam for the Upper Division Clerk. The candidates have to follow the instructions directed by the BARC norms. Here we uploaded the previous year question papers and how to easily crack the BARC Clerk Examination.
BARC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2019 Stenographer Grade-III Download Now
The candidates downloaded BARC Upper Division Clerk Hall Ticket used as the entry pass to write the BARC Clerk Exam, the aspirants have to start preparation for the examination. The candidates who wish to practice with previous year questions papers may download from the website. online tests conducted by the websites makes the candidates more knowledgeable to face the exams. The aspirants have to practice mock interviews and self-Evaluate themselves for the examination and interview.
Summary for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Clerk Examination 2019 Stenographer Grade-III
Name of the Board
|Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of the Examination||
Upper Division Clerk/Stenographer Grade-III Exam
No of Vacancies
Syllabus for BARC UDC 2019 Stenographer Grade-III
The aspirants those who are waiting for the updated syllabus of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Junior Purchase Assistant exams may download the syllabus from the updated syllabus. The syllabus is made to test the aspirants intelligence as well as presence of mind. , The exam pattern is in the objective type questions format. The candidates may go through the Well defined syllabus by downloading it, aspirants who are interested in reading different books may have a idea about the subjects relevant to the syllabus. The candidates may also refer different authors books and methods of approaching a same problem in different manner.
About the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Board
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas. BARC’s core mandate is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all facts of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors to, computerised modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also conducts research in spent fuel processing, and safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates a number of research reactors across the country.
Tips for cracking the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Stenographer Grade-III Exam 2018
- Candidates have to follow the Official Website of the BARC to know the Current Information about the Exam.
- Candidates further refer different books regarding the syllabus oriented subjects.
- Attend the Online Tests conducted by the websites as more as you can.
- Work Hard as well as Smart , Candidates may refer Previous year Question Papers and practice it.
- Don’t forget to bring any Important Documents denoted by the BARC Exam Board.
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam 2019 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade-III
The BARC Clerk Exam process takes two stages such as Written exam, Interview. The Aspirants have to undergo these two process to get the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Upper Division Clerk Posts. The successful candidates who cleared both this process will undergo Document verification and Certificate verification process. The candidates final merit list will be released by the BARC Exam board after the above mentioned process. The candidates then check their name in the merit list and have to follow the instructions directed by the BARC Exam Board.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019
Exam Pattern for BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Topics Included|
|1||Computer based Written Exam||Quantitative Aptitude|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019 Recruitment– Check Here
BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019 Notification – Check Here
BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://barc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BARC
Download BARC UDC & Stenographer Grade-III 2019 Interview Call Letter