Directorate of Education Government of SSA Delhi TGT (Teacher) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher Interview Call Letter available here. SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT for English, Math, Hindi, Sanskrit, Natural Science, Social Science, Urdu Selection Process, SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Eligibility, SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Document Verification and etc. Aspirants we are provide Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Selection Process, SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. Applied Candidates can able download SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Syllabus for PDF
All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form for the Above Vacant Post now will gave the Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Soon for all the Posts. The date will be announce on Delhi Official website so the Candidates be in touch with the official Website.
Associated candidates will be receiving an acknowledgment of their online-application acceptance through the release of Delhi TGT Admit Card 2018.
rained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) are proposed to be engaged on contractual basis by the UEE Mission, a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for implementation of scheme of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). Subject wise tentative vacancies in each district are enclosed herewith. The vacancies are subject to variation.
|SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Board of Organization||Directorate of Education Government of Delhi|
|No of Vacancy||521 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
edudel.nic.in @ SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
As per Delhi Gazette Notification dated 07.10.2011, only those who are qualified in Elementary Stage in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment of teachers for class VI-VIII in the schools of Delhi.
“A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level:- (i)-English, (ii)- Mathematics, (iii) Natural/Physical Science, (iv) Social Science
Note : Main Subject for TGT (Natural Science/Physical Science) shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany and Zoology.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Syllabus for SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019
Tier 1 Exam for TGT
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension
- English Language
Tier 2 Exam for TGT
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- English Language Test
- Hindi Language Test
Exam Pattern for SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019
- The candidates applying for the post of Dragline Operator (T) will be evaluated on 150 marks; while others on 100 marks.
- The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination.
- Section B will be based on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks/Questions.
- Instructions (Bilingual) for candidates will be given on the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet.
Note: Candidates, who have studied a given subject in only two years of Graduation with three papers each having 100 marks but studied the same subject at the Post Graduation level too shall be considered eligible to apply for the post of contractual TGTs.
Recruitment Rules in detail in respect of all posts are available on the website of Directorate of Education — www.edudel.nic.in. Those who fulfil educational qualification, as specified in Recruitment Rules (RRs) read Note 1 and Note 2, shall only apply.
Related Examination for Delhi Teacher
- DSSSB DASS Grade II Result 2019, Cutoff, Merit List, Selection List
- DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Answer Key 2019 – Warder, Matron, Pharmacist
- DSSSB Assistant Grade 3 Result 2019, Stenographer Cut Off & Merit List
- DSSSB Assistant Grade 3 Answer Key 2019 Stenographer Answer Sheet
- DSSSB DASS Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Download DSSSB Pharmacist / Asst Previous Exam Papers
- DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.dsssbonline.nic.in Exam Date
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Notification – Check Here
SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://edudel.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DELHI Teacher
Download SSA Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher TGT 2019 Interview Call Letter