Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection Process, OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Eligibility, OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Sample Papers, OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Model Papers, OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Old Examination Papers, and etc. applied Candidates we are mentioned OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit list and etc.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Hence, for more Details about the Examination & OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Syllabus is Provided Below. Now applicants must require the Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam Syllabus PDF.
Direct free download links of OPSC MO Syllabus is active at the bottom of this page. So, for the OPSC MO application submission process, you can get the step by step process in the OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Notification on this website. If any confirmation needs to you to send the Application to the OPSC Board you can follow the process which is enclosed on this page.
Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognised by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
|OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||221 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Method of Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019
Paper-I consists of some topics given below
Practice of Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Physiology & Biochemistry
Organon of Medicine
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
Medical Concepts Syllabus for OPSC
- O & G
- Skin & VD
- Radio Diagnosis
- Community Medicine
- Anesthesiology etc.
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
Exam Pattern for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||paper||Questions||marks||Duration|
|1||Written test||I||100||100 Marks||1.30 Minutes|
|II||200||100 marks||1.30 Minutes|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Related Examination Details
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Previous Papers
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018-19 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Exam Date
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Result 2018, Cut Off, Merit List
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Answer Key 2018 Odisha SC APP Answer Sheet
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Previous Old Question Papers & AHO Model Papers
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Result 2019 Odisha PSC HMO Cut Off & Merit List
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Answer Key 2019 Odisha PSC HMO Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Previous Year Papers