Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited BPNL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in available here. BPNL Surveyor & Centre Coordinator, Trainer Exam Date & Centre, BPNL Surveyor & Centre Coordinator, Trainer Syllabus for pdf mentioned below the page. BPNL Surveyor & Centre Coordinator, Trainer Previous Year Question Papers, BPNL Surveyor & Centre Coordinator, Trainer Sample Papers, BPNL Surveyor & Centre Coordinator, Trainer Model Papers, BPNL Surveyor & Centre Coordinator, Trainer Selection List, BPNL Surveyor & Centre Coordinator, Trainer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Syllabus for pdf
Here we are also providing BPNL Trainer Solved Papers for the sake of intenders. Postulants can practice all the topics from BPNL 2018 Syllabus before attending the test. Therefore you can download the BPNL Exam Pattern for Authorized Dealer Post. For your convenience, we have uploaded the complete Authorized Dealer Exam Pattern along with the BPNL Sales Representative Syllabus. So that they can perform well in the exam easily. Applicants can also follow BPNL Centre Coordinator Exam Syllabus for better results.
BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Surveyor, Centre Coordinator, Trainer, In-Charge|
|Board of Organization||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited BPNL|
|No of Vacancy||3108 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
bharatiyapashupalan.com @ BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Eligibility
Center Coordinator – Graduation from a recognized university.
Trainer – Graduation in Agriculture / Animal Husbandry Diploma.
In-charge – Passed Class 12th.
Surveyor – Passed Class 10th.
Organizational structure is employed in BPNL’s Management System Corporation as follows.
The number of officers and employees according to the departments is contractual based on temporary and permanent basis, they are responsible and accountable for different departments. These are all responsible for the sale of corporation’s products, opening new animal service centers in Gram Panchayat, skill development training center of the training institute of the corporation etc., recruitment is done from time to time. An efficient staff is appointed in the system with the prescribed qualifications.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator
BPNL Exam Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Stocks and Share.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Surds and Indices.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Height and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Problems on Ages.
भारतीय पशुपालन निगम लिमिटेड पाठ्यक्रम 2018 – Mental Ability
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Ranking.
- Data Interpretation.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
www.bharatiyapashupalan.com Incharge Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
Trainer Syllabus for BPNL Exam 2018 – General English
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Para Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
Exam Pattern for BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names|
|1.||Objective Type(Multiple Choice Questions)||General Knowledge|
- The Written Examination will consist of objective type questions having four options for each question.
- Out of the four options, only one will be correct and rest three will be wrong.
- The candidate has to choose the correct answer and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There will also be negative marking of ¼ mark for every wrong answer.
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Recruitment – Check Here
BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Notification – Check Here
BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Syllabus
Visit official website www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BPNL
Download BPNL Surveyor & Trainer 2018 Centre Coordinator Previous Papers