Calcutta High Court Group D Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for PDF in Farash, Peons, Orderly, Barkandaz, Darwin, Night Guard & Cleaner Previous Year Question Papers availble here. Calcutta High Court Group D Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates can able Download Calcutta High Court Group D Selection process, Calcutta High Court Group D Eligibility, Calcutta High Court Group D Document verification, Calcutta High Court Group D Notification and etc. Calcutta High Court Group D Written Examination, Calcutta High Court Group D Selection List, Calcutta High Court Group D Answer Key, Calcutta High Court Group D Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Usually, the Calcutta High Court dispatches the Calcutta High Court Admit Cards 10-15 days before the Exam. Right after the higher officials reveal any news officially, we are here to let you know. Candidates who don’t have the essential eligibility and also send their application for the Calcutta High Court Group D Posts, they are not eligible to attend the further Interview rounds. Moreover, after the downloading Calcutta High Court Group D Call Letter verify the details drafted on it.
Download Calcutta High Court Group D Admit Card 2018 :- Available Now
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizens possessing knowledge in the vernacular of the State for the preparation of a panel for filling up the existing and expected vacancies of 221 posts of Group D (Farash/Peons/Orderly/Barkandaz/Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner) on the Original Side and on the Appellate Side establishments of the High Court at Calcutta. The appointments will initially be made on purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent.
Examination Date: 25.11.2018
On successful submission of the online applications, candidates are required to undergo a competitive written examination (OMR based) which shall be as follows:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group D|
|Board of Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|No of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Date of Exam||25 Nov 2018|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
calcuttahighcourt.gov.in @ Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Eligibility
Must have passed Class – VIII. Graduate candidates are not be eligible to apply. Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
Note: Every candidate should mention his/her name and Date of Birth in the Application Form as per the Class VIII Certificate or Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination issued by the recognized institution.
Test Pattern for Calcutta High Court Group D 2018
- The Exam will be of Written OMR Based Test.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- The Written Exam will be of 50 Question with 02 Marks.
- The Exam time Duration of 75 Minutes.
- The Question Paper Langauge will be Available in English, Bengali, Nepali & Hindi.
- There will be a Negative marking of One 1 Mark for each wrong answer.
- There will be four (4) series of question booklets.
Date, Time & Venue of the Examination: Date, time and venue of the examination shall be intimated to the candidates through Admit Card which can be downloaded. Without ORIGINAL Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed in the Examination Hall.
|Application Start Date||28th September 2018|
|Application Last Date||29th October 2018|
|Last Date For Fee Payment Through Offline||27th October 2018|
|Admit Card Date||10th November 2018|
|Exam Date||25th November 2018|
|Meruit List Release date||10th December 2018|
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Calcutta High Court Group D 2018
Exam Pattern for Calcutta High Court Group D 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||Arithmetic||50||100||75 Minutes|
- There shall be total fifty (50) questions and each question shall carry two (2) marks.
- There shall be negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer.
- The question papers shall be available in English, Bengali, Hindi and Nepali.
- There will be four (4) series of question booklets.
- Candidates selected and shortlisted in the written test (OMR based) are required to appear at a further test / Interview for selection.
- The Hon’ble Selection Committee has the discretion to fix the minimum qualifying marks (cut off marks) for the written test (OMR based).
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
The candidates are required to download and take a printout of Admit Card. The candidates must note that their candidature will be strictly provisional, if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respect, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of examination/test. There will be a provision for obtaining duplicate Admit Cards from the portal.
The venue, date and time of the examination/test along with Roll Numbers will be intimated through Admit Cards.
Note – NO ADMIT CARD WILL BE SENT BY POST.
Calcutta High Court Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 @ calcuttahighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Exam Date
Result or Final Selection
The results shall be displayed on the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov. in and information with regard to the next stage of examination shall be made available on the aforementioned website in due course of time. The Candidates are advised to go through the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in regularly for latest update.
Important Instruction for Examination
Instructions are to be complied with strictly by the candidates in the examination. No T.A. /D.A. shall be given to the candidates for appearing in the examination/test.
The High Court shall not be responsible for any loss/injury caused to the candidates during their participation in the examination
The decision of Selection Committee shall be final in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of examination process, allotment of examination centers, selection and appointment to the posts etc.
NOTE: Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth devices, calculators and any other electronic gadgets/communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail immediate elimination and possible disciplinary action.
Group-D Recruitment at Calcutta High Court : Link of Online application (https://www.i-register.co.in/CalcuttaHCReglive18/index.html)
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Calcutta High Court Group D 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidates are required to keep with them at least one ORIGINAL Photo Identity proof viz. Aadhar, e-Aadhar, ID Card issued by College/University, Voter ID Card(EPIC), Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Bank Passbook copy with photograph thereon and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination in the examination centre.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Notification – Check Here
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Calcutta High Court
Download Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Interview Call Letter