Calcutta High Court Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Farash, Peons, Orderly, Barkandaz, Darwin, Night Guard & Cleaner Previous Year Question Papers availble here. Calcutta High Court Group D Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants can able download Calcutta High Court Group D Sample Papers, Calcutta High Court Group D Model Papers, Calcutta High Court Group D Old Examination Papers, Calcutta High Court Group D Previous Year Question Papers also get following the page. Candidates we are provide Calcutta High Court Group D Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Aspirants can get the Calcutta HC Model Papers with Solutions for free of cost. Download Calcutta High Court Sample Question Papers and prepare well for the exam. We have given Calcutta High Court Group D Practice Papers with Answers PDF along with the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here on this page, we have Given the Calcutta High Court Group D Syllabus 2018. Thus, the competitors can download the pdf and prepare for the test to select for the High Court of Calcutta. Therefore, go through the entire article and get Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment Test Papers.
Eligibility or Qualification
Must have passed Class – VIII. Graduate candidates are not be eligible to apply. Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
Note: Every candidate should mention his/her name and Date of Birth in the Application Form as per the Class VIII Certificate or Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination issued by the recognized institution.
Examination Date: 25.11.2018
Date, Time & Venue of the Examination: Date, time and venue of the examination shall be intimated to the candidates through Admit Card which can be downloaded. Without ORIGINAL Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed in the Examination Hall.
|Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group D|
|Board of Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|No of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Date of Exam||25 Nov 2018|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
calcuttahighcourt.gov.in @ Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Preparation Tips
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|Application Start Date||28th September 2018|
|Application Last Date||29th October 2018|
|Last Date For Fee Payment Through Offline||27th October 2018|
|Admit Card Date||10th November 2018|
|Exam Date||25th November 2018|
|Meruit List Release date||10th December 2018|
On successful submission of the online applications, candidates are required to undergo a competitive written examination (OMR based) which shall be as follows:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Calcutta High Court Group D 2018
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Indian History
- History of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Geography
- Nagarik Shastra
- Bharatiya Rajputana
- Pancha Varshik Yojana
- General Intelligence:
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn diagrams
- Number Series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
Exam Pattern for Calcutta High Court Group D 2018
|Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Written Exam||Arithmetic||100 Marks|
- There shall be total fifty (50) questions and each question shall carry two (2) marks.
- There shall be negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer.
- The question papers shall be available in English, Bengali, Hindi and Nepali.
- There will be four (4) series of question booklets.
- Candidates selected and shortlisted in the written test (OMR based) are required to appear at a further test / Interview for selection.
- The Hon’ble Selection Committee has the discretion to fix the minimum qualifying marks (cut off marks) for the written test (OMR based).
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Result or Final Selection
The results shall be displayed on the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov. in and information with regard to the next stage of examination shall be made available on the aforementioned website in due course of time. The Candidates are advised to go through the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in regularly for latest update.
Calcutta High Court Group D Previous Years Question Papers
- Calcutta High Court Group D Previous Years Question Papers
- Free PDF of Calcutta HC Group D Model Question Papers
- calcuttahighcourt.nic.in Group D Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Download Calcutta High Court Exam Question Papers
- Calcutta High Court Group D Old Papers for free of cost
- Free Download Calcutta HC Group D Solved Question Papers
- calcuttahighcourt.nic.in Group D Model Papers
- Calcutta High Court Sample Papers with Solutions
Followed Instruction for Examination Hall
Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth devices, calculators and any other electronic gadgets/communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail immediate elimination and possible disciplinary action.
Note: The decision of Selection Committee shall be final in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of examination process, allotment of examination centers, selection and appointment to the posts etc.
Calcutta High Court Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 @ calcuttahighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Exam Date
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Calcutta High Court Group D 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidates are required to keep with them at least one ORIGINAL Photo Identity proof viz. Aadhar, e-Aadhar, ID Card issued by College/University, Voter ID Card(EPIC), Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Bank Passbook copy with photograph thereon and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination in the examination centre.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Group-D Recruitment at Calcutta High Court: Link of Online application (https://www.i-register.co.in/CalcuttaHCReglive18/index.html)
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Notification – Check Here
Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Calcutta High Court
Download Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Previous Year Question Papers