Directorate of Information and Public Relations, DIPR Assam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download LDA cum Typist, Technician, Operator Interview Call Letter available here. DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Technician, Operator Exam date & centre will be announced son at online. Dear Candidates can able download DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Technician, Operator Syllabus for PDF also Check at below the page. DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Technician, Operator Sample Papers, DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Technician, Operator Model Papers, DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Technician, Operator Previous Papers, DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Technician, Operator Old Papers and etc.
DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Operator 2019 Technician Syllabus for PDF
Applicants must download DIPR Assam Exam Syllabus Pdf for free below sections. With the guidance of whole DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist Syllabus 2018, aspirants can prepare well for the exam. Detailed DIPR Assam LDA Exam Syllabus 2018 also gives useful information about the written test. Follow this complete article for brief information about www.dipr.assam.gov.in Operator LDC Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise. Start your exam preparation as soon as possible. After the application submission, exam dates will be announced at DIPR Assam authorized portal.
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|DIPR Assam LDA cum Typist, Operator 2019 Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||LDA cum Typist, Operator, Technician|
|Board of Organization||Directorate of Information and Public Relations, DIPR Assam|
|No of Vacancy||199 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
The minimum educational qualification is Bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University.
Note: Incomplete and wrongly filled in application form will be summarily rejected and canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
Detection of any fake documents / false declarations / misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection of candidature and will also be penalized as per existing Rules/Law. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be available in the department’s website.
Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India and registered in any of the Employment Exchange within the State of Assam for filling up of 49 Nos. of existing vacancies under the Directorate of Information & Public Relations as indicated below.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019
DIPR Assam Recruitment Syllabus 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Races and Games.
- Problems on H.C.F, L.C.M.
- Surds and Indices.
- Height and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Stocks and Share.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Permutation and Combination.
Syllabus for DIPR Assam – General Awareness
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Science.
- Indian Parliament.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Politics.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Books & Authors
Assam DIPR Operator Syllabus 2018 – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
dipr.assam.gov.in LDA Syllabus 2018 – Logical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Ranking.
Exam Pattern for DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Names of the Subjects|
|1||Objective questions||Quantitative Aptitude|
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019 Notification – Check Here
DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://dipr.assam.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DIPR
Download DIPR Assam Operator & LDA cum Typist 2019 Previous Year Papers