Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka ESIC Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Pharmacist Previous Year Question Papers available here. ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Selection Process, ESIC Karnataka Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Eligibility, ESIC Karnataka Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Document verification and etc. we are provide ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List get here. ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Sample Papers, ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Model Papers, ESIC Karnataka Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Previous Papers and etc.
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode. The Exam will be Conduced in Two Phase Pre & Main Examination. The Date of Written Examination Will be Provided Shortly on the Official Website of ESIC. Solve as many as ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Exam Papers you can to get perfect preparation for the exam.
Hence, check the Topic Wise ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Syllabus and Section Wise ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Exam Pattern for Prelims, Mains & CBT Examinations. Furthermore, download the free ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Syllabus Pdf from the link given in the following sections. So make sure you sit for the exam while knowing all the details ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist exam pattern.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Selection Process for ESIC
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse & Pharmacist|
|Board of Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka ESIC|
|No of Vacancy||311 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Passed in B.Sc (N) and are duly registered with the INC.
Online applications are invited from interested and eligible female candidates for engagement to the post of Internee Nurse on contractual basis in the ESIC Karnataka. The cut of date of acquiring all the eligibilities i.e. academic & professional qualifications along with caste and category certificate etc. is on or before the closing date of online submission of applications.
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning
English Language: Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics etc. Comprehension will be lengthy.
Reasoning: Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning. Questions form Non Verbal Reasoning may ask in the Exam
Quantitative Aptitude: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Candidates need to be focus on Basics of Mathematics & Simplification.
General/ Economy/ Financial/ Insurance Awareness: The Question will be asked from Section wise RBI News, Banking News & Banking Terms, Government Schemes News & Current affairs Economy & Financial News.
Exam Pattern for ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Written Exam./Typing Test for whatever reason.
The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for l00 Questions.
There shall be negative marking in Written Examinations and 1 /3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Related Examination Details
- ESIC SSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | esic.nic.in Security Officer & Manager Gr. II Previous Papers
- ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.esic.nic.in SSO Phase II (Main) Exam Date
- ESIC Delhi SSO Previous Old Question Papers | Social Security Officer Model Papers
- ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- ESIC Social Security Officer Mains Result 2018 | ESIC Delhi SSO Main Exam Results
- ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.esic.nic.in Junior Engineer Previous Papers
On the Day when you appears for written examination-
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Notification – Check Here
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website zpparbhani.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ZP Parbhani
Download ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Previous Year question papers