Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 AMVI, Radiologist, ENT Surgeon Call Letter available here. GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection process, GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle InspectorEligibility, GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Document verification also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector AMVI Exam Admit Card Download procedure mentioned below the page. GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector & Women Officer (Industrial Safety and Health Service), Joint Director (Industrial Safety and Health Service), Microbiologist (Specialist Services), Pathologist (Specialist Services), E.N.T. Surgeon (Specialist Services, Psychiatrist (Specialist Services), Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019 Radiologist, ENT Surgeon
moreover, if anyone having doubts on how to download the Gujarat PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2018 repeat the below explained GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Call Letter download steps as it is. From this alone page, applicants will get the all the info of GPSC Recruitment that is released on 15th Nov 2018. All these applications last date is 30th Nov 2018. get GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018 here. finally, don’t forget to carry your GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2018 to the test center without fail.
About Examination Board
Different bodies involved in conducting Civil Service Examinations at the State and the National level are not merely job portals where young aspirants come with expectations to get a job but they are an important thread in the socio-economic fabric of the governance. In a layman’s terms, a Public Service Commission may be mere exam conducting body responsible for various recruitment procedures. However, it is expected that a Public Service Commission envisages its role and importance beyond that common understanding in the Civil Society.
|GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist, ENT Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector & Women Officer (Industrial Safety and Health Service), Joint Director (Industrial Safety and Health Service), Microbiologist (Specialist Services), Pathologist (Specialist Services), E.N.T. Surgeon (Specialist Services, Psychiatrist (Specialist Services),|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC|
|No of Vacancy||172 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Note: The Public Service Commissions are an integral part of the social justice system and hold special importance in the process of governance and success of the democracy which our founding fathers envisaged. Millions of hopes and dreams rest on functioning of these bodies. Therefore, reliability, validity and above all transparency in the examination system should be the top most priority. It is also upon the Public Service Commissions to create a guiding thrust which fulfils the expectations of the society by the officers it recruits.
Eligibility or Qualification
Applicants who completed three years of Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized Institute, those candidates can apply for the Vehicle Inspector Posts.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019
Aptitude and Mental Ability
Exam Pattern for GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019
|S.No.||Examination Type||Paper||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration(Minutes)|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper-I||General Studies-I||200||120|
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Related Examination Details
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Previous Old Question Papers | Gujarat STI Model Papers
- GPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Old Question Papers | Gujarat PSC AE Model Papers
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Download Gujarat PSC STI Previous Papers
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | gpsc.gujarat.gov.in STI Call Letter
- GPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Previous Papers
- GPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Gujarat PSC Exam Date & Call Letter
- GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 | Gujarat PSC AE Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Gujarat PSC AE Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist Recruitment – Check Here
GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist Notification – Check Here
GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GPSC
Download GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 Radiologist Interview Call Letter