Haryana Postal Circle GDS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Year Question Papers available here. Haryana Post Office GDS Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Haryana Post Office GDS Syllabus for PDF available here. Dear Candidates we are mentioned below the page. Haryana Post Office GDS Selection process, Haryana Post Office GDS Eligibility, Haryana Post Office GDS Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide Haryana Post Office GDS Sample Papers, Haryana Post Office GDS Model papers, Haryana Post Office GDS Old Examination Papers and etc. Haryana Post Office GDS Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Haryana Post Office GDS 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
As a result, I have gathered information regarding Uttarakhand Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria, the selection procedure, etc, and mentioned on this page. Also, you access to Uttarakhand Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Salary and important dates. Applicants who have applied for the MP Postal Circle recruitment can check the MP Postal Circle Syllabus Pdf here. We have updated the Latest Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Syllabus 2018 for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Also, interested applicants can check the MP Postal Circle GDS Exam Pattern 2019 here.
Eligibility or Qualification
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
|Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Board of Organization||Haryana Postal Circle|
|No of Vacancy||682 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
Note: In this Gramin Dak Sevak Upcoming Written Exam, appeared applicants of Post Office Recruitment may check the Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Syllabus subjects. However, the last date to apply for Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. For more details, log on to indiapost.gov.in or appost.in
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak
Topics: Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Politics & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.( 2 to 3 questions from each topic)
Topics: Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals & fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.( 1 to 2 questions from each topic)
Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc (Five question from one unseen passage and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics)
Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.( 5 questions from one Apathit Gadyansh and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics).
Exam Pattern for Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak
- In the India Post Examination 2018, the question will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English & Malayalam Subjects.
- The exam paper will consist of total 100 question covering 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 01 marks.
- There will be no negative marking
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
RESIDENCE: The candidate selected for the post of GDS must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
ACCOMODATION FOR LOCATING BRANCH POST OFFICE: The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Result 2018 | TN Postal GDS Results, Merit List, Cut Off
- TN Postal Circle MTS Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Call Letter
- North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Result, Merit List, Final Selection 2018
- North East Postal Circle GDS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Indian Post Call Letter
- West Bengal GDS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 @ Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Date & Call letter
- Telangana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – TS Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Date & Merit List
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – Check Here
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Notification – Check Here
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website appost.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Haryana Postal Circle
Download Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Year Papers