Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER Nursing Officer &Medical Laboratory Technologist Syllabus 2020 for pdf in available Exam Pattern here. JIPMER Nursing Officer Syllabus for pdf and Exam Date or Centre mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants can able download JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Date & Exam Centre available soon at below page. JIPMER Nursing Officer Selection process and Eligibility details get following the page. JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Question Papers, Old Examination Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers also provide our page. Aspirants can you download JIPMER Nursing Officer Answer key & Result, JIPMER Nursing Officer Document Verification also get here.
JIPMER Nursing Officer, Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for PDF Download
The postulants can download JIPMER Puducherry Syllabus 2019 pdf from the below-attached link. The intenders can gain knowledge by referring the updated jipmer.edu.in Nursing Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. The Exam pattern of JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. JIPMER Nursing Officer Questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch and will also include some questions of General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Therefore applicants make a note of Latest Syllabus of JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam 2019 for better results.
Official Notification – Check Here
Method of Selection
- Written Test (computer Based Test)
- Skill Test or Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Nursing Officer & Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physical Instructor, Psychiatric Nurse, Junior Engineer & other posts
Name of Organization – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER
No of Vacancy – 107 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for JIPMER Nursing Officer
- General Nursing
- Midwifery (GNM)
- Concerned Subjetcs
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nursing Management
- Paediatric Nursing
- First Aid
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Mental Health
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Clinical Pathology
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store Management
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Community Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Personal Hygiene
General English Topics
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Spotting errors
- Sentence completion
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Spelling test
- One word substitution
- Passage completion
- Vocabulary test
- Idioms and phrases
- Sentence improvement
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- The deriving conclusion from passage
- Passage correction
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Theme detection
- Active and Passive voice
- Double Synonyms
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Common errors
- Time and Distance
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Trains
- Simplification and Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work Partnership
- Permutations and Combinations
- Races and Games
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Problems on Numbers
- Odd Man Out
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Quadratic Equations
- Simple Equations
General Awareness & Current Affairs
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- National & Internation affairs
- Scientific Research
- Sports & Games
- Countries & Currencies
- Art & Culture
- Current GK
- Economic Scene
- Countries and Capitals
- States & Capitals
- Famous Personalities
- Current Events
- Daily News
Syllabus for Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- PuzzlesVerbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
Exam Pattern for JIPMER Nursing Officer
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Written Test|
|1.||CBT(MCQ)||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) & Concerned Subjects||100||400||90 Minutes|
- Duration of the Examination will be 90 minutes (11⁄2 (one and half) Hours).
- The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions of objective type.
- Therefore all candidates will be required to appear at CBT Online written (Computer Based Test) Examination, which will be conducted on Sunday, 10th JUNE, 2018,
- The venue, time and shift of the examination will be communicated to the candidates in the Hall ticket
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid “Hall ticket” issued by the Institute and a proof of their identification.
Persons with Disability (PwDs):
Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability (OH) only will be eligible for appearing for Written (Computer Based Test) / Skill Test for the aforesaid post and also eligible to get age relaxation. In case they qualify to be considered to the post applied by them, after the selection process conducted by this Institute, the applicant shall have to undergo a medical test before the Medical Board to be constituted by this Institute. In case they fail in the medical test or the Medical Board gives its opinion that the disability is less that 40%, then they will not be offered the post and they will have to forgo their claim for that post.
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
- Candidate will NOT be permitted to take any other papers except hall ticket and Valid Identity proof (in original) and photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, ear phones and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be permitted.
- (Arrangements will NOT be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning the above gadgets if brought).
- Candidates taking the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination will be subjected to thorough frisking before being allowed into the hall.
- Once inside the Examination Centre / Premises, all candidates will be under surveillance & activities will be monitored.
- The allotted venues within the perimeter of 20 to 25 kms from the main city.
- Hence, the candidates are advised to visit the exam venue one day prior to the exam date.
- On the exam date, the candidates are advised to be in the centre two (2) hours before the examination commence.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.