Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Syllabus for PDF Download Available here. JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse selection process, JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Eligibility, JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Documnet verification and etc. JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Sample Papers, JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Model papers, JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Old examination Papers also get below the page. JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Syllabus for PDF
These documents are very helpful for your preparation. Using the JKSSB Jr Staff Nurse Syllabus & test pattern you can plan your preparation in good way. Prepared according to that you can easily crack the exam. Here we given the complete details of Jammu & Kashmir Junior Staff Nurse Exam Pattern.
Also, check in official website www.jkssb.nic.in. Applicants can have the chance to get the JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 in this post for free of cost. So, applicants must and should download the syllabus and then start preparation then only you have the chance to get the highest marks in the appeared examination.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Staff Nurse|
|Board of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board JKSSB|
|No of Vacancy||550 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma/B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Permutation and Combination.
- Boats and Streams.
- Stocks and Share.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Compound Interest
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Banker’s Discount.
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 – General Knowledge
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Politics.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Current Affairs.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- General Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Parliament.
Latest JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 – Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
Exam Pattern JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Notification – Check Here
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website jkssb.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for JKSSB
Download JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse 2019 Previous Year Question Papers