Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Agriculture Officer Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Mains Interview Call Letter available here. Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag Admit Card 2018 Download Link Released soon at online. MPSC Agriculture Officer / Taluka Agriculture Officer Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for Maharashtra Krushi Sevak or Maha Krishi Vibhag Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. MPSC Agriculture Officer Mains Exam Call Letter get following the page. Applicants are you searching for Maha Krishi Vibhag Agriculture Officer Document Verification, MPSC Agriculture Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MPSC Agriculture Officer Admit Card 2018 Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Hall Ticket
In this article, we have provided the direct link for Maha Krishi Vibhag Agriculture Officer Mains Admit Card 2018 Download. A direct link to download Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Admit Card 2018 is present in the further sections of this article. Furthermore, you can go through the Test Pattern, Selection Process of MH Krushi Sevak. Scroll down the page till last so that you can get complete details related to Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 Admit Card. So, the applicants can get their Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Mains Admit Card 2018 through the provided link of this page.
About Recruitment Board
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the following major functions.
|MPSC Agriculture Officer Admit Card / Hal Ticket 2018 Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Summary|
|Name of Exam||Agriculture Deputy Director, Group A, Agriculture Officer, Group B, Taluka Agriculture Officer, Group B|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||399 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.mpsc.gov.in @ MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Vibhag Eligibility
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Mains Notification 2018 was publicized on 24th July 2018. Therefore, MPSC Apply Online @ www.mpsc.gov.in as soon as possible before 7th August 2018.
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of MPSC are invited for the written test of the MPSC Maharashtra Krushi Sevak or Maha Krishi Vibhag Agriculture Officer Exam. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the Maharashtra Krushi Sevak or Maha Krishi Vibhag Agriculture Officer Mains Exam. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Important Details for MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018
Candidates can check this article until the end and grasp the information about Syllabus and Exam Pattern. After getting the MPSC Agriculture Officer for Maharashtra Krushi Sevak or Maha Krishi Vibhag Syllabus and Exam Pattern details, applicants need to start your preparation for the Prelims Written Exam.
With the help of Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Services Mains Maharashtra Krushi Sevak or Maha Krishi Vibhag Syllabus and Exam Pattern, contenders can easily clarify their doubts like time management and question paper pattern. So the aspirants don’t neglect this article at the time of preparation. Candidates can check our website at regular intervals for knowing the more information about this article.
MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Vibhag Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak
Exam Pattern for MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak
|S.No.||Subject||No.of Questions||No.of Marks|
- The Mains Written Test contains Objective Type Questions.
- The written exam consists two papers.
- Paper I is an Agriculture Science and the Paper II is an Optional Subjects.
- Paper I contains 200 questions for 200 marks and the time limit is 1hr.
- Paper II consists 200 questions for 200 marks and the time duration for Paper II is 2hrs.
- The Optional subject is selected by the candidates at the time of application form submission.
- Optional subjects are Agricultural Botany, Agricultural Engineering.
Admit card Important for MPSC 2018
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
RECENT NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 25/07/18नगर रचनाकर, व सहायक नगर रचनाकार, महाराष्ट्र नगर रचना व मुल्यनिर्धारण सेवा,गट-अ व ब (राजपत्रित) चाळणी परीक्षा -2018 प्रवेश प्रमाणपत्राबाबत घोषणा
- 25/07/1836-2018-महाराष्ट्र कृषि सेवा मुख्य परीक्षा -2018-अर्ज सादर करण्याबाबत घोषणा
- 24/07/1836-2018 – Maharashtra Agriculture Service Main Examination 2018
- 11/04/18Chairman M.P.S.C.’s interview dated 20/02/18 – regarding facts on various demand of candidates and impersonation cases
- 23/07/18Maharashtra Gr-C Services Examination-2018- Announcement Regarding Increase in Post
- 21/07/18विक्रीकर अधिका-यांकरीता विभागीय परीक्षा- जानेवारी, 2014- पूरक अधिसूचना
- 21/07/1819/2018- Maharashta Agriculture Service Prelimenary Examination-2018- Announcement Regarding Result
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Exam Date & Interview Call Letter
MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak Recruitment – Check Here
MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak Notification – Check Here
MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak Admit Card / Hal Ticket
Visit official website www.mpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPSC
Download MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak Interview Call Letter