MGNREGA Ludhiana Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in APO, Accountant, Computer Assistant, Gram Rozgar Sahayak, Technical Assistant Previous Year Question Papers available here. MGNREGA Ludhiana APO, Accountant, Computer Assistant, Gram Rozgar Sahayak Syllabus for pdf get following the page. MGNREGA Ludhiana Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can bale download MGNREGA Ludhiana Selection Process, MGNREGA Ludhiana Eligibility, MGNREGA Ludhiana Document verification and etc. we are mentioned MGNREGA Ludhiana Sample Papers, MGNREGA Ludhiana Model Papers, MGNREGA Ludhiana Old Examination papers and for more information available below the page. MGNREGA Ludhiana Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Syllabus
Contenders can get the subject wise MGNREGA Ludhiana Technical Asst Syllabus on this post and start preparing for the written test. Based on that MGNREGA Ludhiana Computer Asst Syllabus preparation your marks will be decided. Aspirants are requested to find detailed MGNREGA Assistant Program Officer Syllabus 2018 after completion of test preparation. With the help of whole Syllabus Of MGNREGA Ludhiana, individuals can start their exam preparation. So intenders must download MGNREGA Ludhiana Syllabus Pdf from below modules before the test date. If you have any doubt regarding the syllabus you can read this post.
Candidates should have the desired educational qualification as mentioned in the MGNREGA official notification. Refer to official notification for more details.
Selection will be made in two successive stages viz., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||APO, Accountant, Computer Assistant, Gram Rozgar Sahayak, Technical Assistant|
|Board of Organization||MGNREGA Ludhiana|
|No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak
Gram Rozgar Sahayak
Ludhiana Technical Asst Syllabus 2018 – Mental Ability
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
MGNREGA Computer Asst Exam Syllabus 2018 – Computer Proficiency Test
- Memory Organization.
- MS Word.
- Use of Basic Data Structures.
- Data representation.
- MS Excel.
- Personal Computers and their Typical users.
- Computer Hardware.
- Control Unit Design.
- Computer Software.
- Internet Usage.
- Operating System.
- I/O System Organization.
- MS Power-Point.
- Processor Design.
Syllabus Of Ludhiana MGNREGA – English Proficiency Test
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
ludhiana.nic.in Exam Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude Test
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Stocks and Share.
- Boats and Streams.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Height and Distance.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
Exam Pattern for MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak
|S. No||Test Type||Topic Names||Maximum Marks|
|1||Objective type questions||Mental Ability||15|
|2||General Computer Proficiency Test||15|
|3||English Proficiency Test||10|
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks
About Examination Board
Ludhiana city was founded in the time of Lodhi dynasty which ruled in Delhi from 1451-1526 A.D. The legend goes that two Lodhi Chief Yusaf Khan and Nihand Khan were deputed by Sikandar Lodhi (1489-1517 A.D.) to restore order in this region. They camped at the site of present city of Ludhiana which was then a village called Mir Hota.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment – Check Here
MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Notification – Check Here
MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website ludhiana.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MGNREGA Ludhiana
Download MGNREGA Ludhiana 2019 APO, Accountant & Gram Rozgar Sahayak Previous Year papers