New India Assurance Co Limited NIACL Administrative Officer Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for AO Prelims Interview Call letter available here. NIACL Administrative Officer AO Prelims Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide NIACL Administrative Officer AO Selection Process, NIACL Administrative Officer AO eligibility, NIACL Administrative Officer AO Prelims Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants are you searching for NIACL Administrative Officer AO Admit Card Download Link released soon at official. NIACL Administrative Officer AO Prelims Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. NIACL Administrative Officer AO Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
NIACL is to shortlist a certain number of candidates for interviews on basis of factors such as qualification, experience. Call letter for NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 has been available at the official website. Firstly, let us check some of the important dates for NIACL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2019. Call Letter is the essential document as without this no one will be allowed to participate in final round of selection process. Candidates can go through the below section of this page to know more about NIACL AO Admit Card 2019.
Eligibility or Qualification
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Note: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification as follows. The qualification should be from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
|NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Administrative Officer AO|
|Board of Organization||New India Assurance Co Limited NIACL|
|No of Vacancy||312 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.newindia.co.in @ NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Selection Process
Preliminary Examination Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This would consist of 3 sections as follows:
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview. Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test (main examination) and qualify in the descriptive test for short listing for the Interview. Qualifying marks in the descriptive test shall be as follows: 15/30 (13.5/30 for SC, ST and PwBD).
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||10 December 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||26 December 2018|
|Phase-I Online Examination (Objective)
||30 January 2019|
|Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive)||02 March 2019|
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims
Exam Pattern for NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview.
- Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation.
- A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
Interview for NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims
Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from company’s website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the company reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment.
The selected candidates may be appointed in more than one batch as per the discretion of the Management. The seniority of the selected candidates will be as per the merit / select list. A Waiting List of candidates not exceeding 50% of the number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
Related Examination Details
- NIACL Assistant Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | New India Assurance Tier II Exam Date
- NIACL Assistant Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | newindia.co.in Tier I Released
- NIACL Assistant Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | newindia.co.in Tier I Papers
- NIACL Result 2018 | New India Assurance Co Ltd Assistant Results
- NIACL Answer Key 2018 | New India Assurance Co Ltd Assistant Solutions
- NIACL Assistant Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | New India Assurance Previous Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Recruitment – Check Here
NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Notification – Check Here
NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.newindia.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIACL
Download NIACL Administrative Officer AO 2019 Prelims Interview Call Letter