New India Assurance Co Limited NIACL AO Prelims / Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Administrative Officer Previous Year Question Papers available here. NIACL AO Prelims / Mains Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. NIACL Administrative Officer AO Prelims / Mains Selection Process, NIACL Administrative Officer AO Prelims / Mains Eligibility, NIACL Administrative Officer AO Prelims / Mains Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide NIACL Administrative Officer AO Prelims / Mains Syllabus for PDF get following the page. NIACL Administrative Officer AO Sample Papers, NIACL Administrative Officer AO Model Papers, NIACL Administrative Officer AO Previous Papers and NIACL Administrative Officer AO Old Examination Papers also get following the page.
NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download
Therefore, go through the provided New India Assurance Assistant Syllabus PDF, 2019 and exam pattern. To make your exam preparation easy and efficient we also provided the NIACL Previous Year Paper of Assistant Class III Exam. Download those Model papers and practice well before the exam. Duration of the Objective Type Exam is 120 minutes. Duration of the Descriptive Type Exam is 30 minutes. By hard work, you can succeed anywhere. Here we have subjects like Gk, Numerical ability, etc. The Candidate can go through the exam pattern and start preparing.
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each test/section by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
NIACL AO Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.newindia.co.in Administrative Officer Phase II Exam Date
NIACL Administrative Officer Pre Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.newindia.co.in AO Exam Date & Call Letter
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10 marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
|NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Administrative Officer AO|
|Board of Organization||New India Assurance Co Limited NIACL|
|No of Vacancy||312 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.newindia.co.in @ NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Eligibility
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Note: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification as follows. The qualification should be from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
Preliminary Examination Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This would consist of 3 sections as follows:
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview. Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation
- Boats & Streams etc.
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualization.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Cloze Test.
- Comprehension etc.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics etc.
Exam Pattern for NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview.
- Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation.
- A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment.
The selected candidates may be appointed in more than one batch as per the discretion of the Management. The seniority of the selected candidates will be as per the merit / select list. A Waiting List of candidates not exceeding 50% of the number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||10 December 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||26 December 2018|
|Phase-I Online Examination (Objective)
||30 January 2019|
|Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive)||02 March 2019|
Phase – III: Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from company’s website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the company reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
Download NIACL AO Previous Years papers
NIACL AO Question Papers
NIACL Administrative Officer Previous Paper PDF Download
NIACL Administrative Officer Previous Year Question Papers
NIACL AO Previous Papers
Last Year Question Papers of NIACL AO Exam
NIACL General Awareness Previous Paper PDF Download
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- NIACL Assistant Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | New India Assurance Tier II Exam Date
- NIACL Assistant Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | newindia.co.in Tier I Released
- NIACL Assistant Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | newindia.co.in Tier I Papers
- NIACL Result 2018 | New India Assurance Co Ltd Assistant Results
- NIACL Answer Key 2018 | New India Assurance Co Ltd Assistant Solutions
- NIACL Assistant Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | New India Assurance Previous Papers
NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Recruitment – Check Here
NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Notification – Check Here
NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.newindia.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIACL
Download NIACL AO Prelims / Mains 2019 Administrative Officer Previous Year Papers