Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Civil Services Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in available here. OPSC Civil Services Main Written Examination Date & Centre will be provide below the page. Dear Candidates can able download OPSC Civil Services Main Selection process, OPSC Civil Services Main Eligibility, OPSC Civil Services Main Document verification, OPSC Civil Services Main and Written Examination Details also get following the page. and OPSC Civil Services Main Sample Papers, OPSC Civil Services Main Model Papers, Old Examination papers also check here. Candidates are you searching for OPSC Civil Services Main Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates can check for OPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus & OPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern given in our website. The OPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus pdf is also available for download. The Odisha Civil Services exam pattern will be helpful for the candidates to know the scheme of the exam paper.
Moreover, aspirants can prepare a timetable if they know the subjects asked in the exam, duration of the written test, the no of questions asked from each subject and the weightage of the exam. Aspirants can check for Odisha Civil Services Mains Syllabus & Odisha Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Note: The candidates who have appeared in the OCSE-2015 or OCSE-2016 or OCSE-2017 but are otherwise ineligible to appear/ compete in the OCSE-2018.
|OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Services Main (Group A & B)|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||218 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Try to improve your time duration
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation.
Revision- Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE
- Odia Language
- English Essay
- General Studies
- Paper V General Studies
- Optional Subject I
- Optional Subject II
OPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2017-18 for Odia Language
- Essay Writing.
- Precis writing.
- Translation from English to Odia.
- Expansion of an idea etc.
www.opsc.gov.in Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2017-18 for English
- Essay Writing.
- Translation from Odia to English
- Precis writing
- Expansion of an idea etc.
OPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2017-18 for General Studies I
- Social issues and Social Welfare problems.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Constitution of India.
- History of Modern India and Indian Culture.
- Ecological issues.
- Current National issues.
- Human Resource Development.
- Legal and Environmental issues.
- Role of National Institutions.
OCS Mains Exam Syllabus 2017-18 for General Studies II
- International Institutions.
- Foreign Affairs.
- External Security.
- India and the World.
- Space Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- International Affairs.
- Science & Technology.
- Statistical Analysis.
Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2017-18 for Optional Subjects
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Commerce & Accountancy.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Fisheries Science.
- Home Science.
- Indian Language & Literature (any one)
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Public Administration.
- Political Science & International Relations.
Exam Pattern for OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE
|Written Test/ Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||Odia Language||300||1400||3 Hours|
|Paper II||English||300||3 Hours|
|Paper III||English Essay||200||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||General Studies I||300||3 Hours|
|Paper V||General Studies 2||300||3 Hours|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject I||300||1200||3 Hours|
|Paper VII||300||3 Hours|
|Paper VIII||Optional Subject II||300||3 Hours|
|Paper IX||300||3 Hours|
|Personality Test/ Interview||250 Marks|
- The OCS exam is of Conventional type which means Descriptive Questions.
- The OPSC Civil Services Mains exam consists of 9 papers.
- Each Paper is conducted for 300 marks except Paper 3 whcih is conducted for 200 marks.
- Total duration of exam for each paper is 3 Hours.
- The optional papers are conducted for a total of 1200 marks.
- The compulsory papers are conducted for a total of 1400 marks.
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any kind of written or printed matter or books etc., or from noting down the answer of any question on the question papers, hall tickets etc.
They should not bring cell phones, pagers, calculators or any other electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall. Even if the students are found possessing any such material in person will also be punished according to the rules of the University.
candidate or if he receives or attempts to receive help from any source, including consulting books, notes or papers or any other matter outside the exam hall or has given help or attempted to give help, he / she shall be disqualified from appearing in any university exam for two years.
If a candidate swallows or attempts to swallow a note or paper or runs away with the paper or causes disappearance or destruction of any such material(s), he shall be disqualified for two years.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model papers
|OPSC Question Paper 2018||Prelims||Mains|
|OPSC Prelims Question Paper 2016||Prelims||Mains|
|Get OPSC Questions and Answers 2016||Prelims||Mains|
|Free OPSC Civil Service Exam Previous Papers pdf||Prelims||Mains|
|1.||2006 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
|2.||2011 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
|3.||2015 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
|4.||2016 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
|Special Recruitment Drive to the Post of Dental Surgeon [Advt. No. 06 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Odisha Civil Services Examination-2018 [Advt. No. 05 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Special Recruitment Drive of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon[Advt. No. 04 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Special Recruitment Drive of Asst. Horticulture Officer [Advt. No. 03 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Recruitmen tto the Post of Psychiatric Social Worker[Advt. No. 02 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Recruitmen tto the Post of Associate Professor in Psychiatric Social Work[Advt. No. 01 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Recruitmen tto the Post of Dental Surgeon[Advt. No. 15 of 2017-18]||Check Here|
DENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- Odisha Civil Service Previous Old Question Papers | OPSC CSE Model Papers
- Odisha Civil Service Main Exam Result 2018 | OPSC CSE Mains Result
- Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Exam Result 2018 | OPSC CSE Prelim Results
OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE Notification – Check Here
OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Civil Services Main 2018 CSE Previous Year Papers