Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Mo Interview Call Letter available here. OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Selection Process, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Eligibility, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Once you have downloaded and printed officially issued OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019, keep it safe and carry it to exam hall on the day of the exam. Get here complete details of OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2018.Concerning this exam, Odisha Public Service Commission is making preparations to release the Call letters for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam 2018. Stick to this page to download your OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 at a quick rate.
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination.
Method of Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Homeopathic Medical Officer|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.opsc.gov.in @ OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
A Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
The candidate must have occupied M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019
Exam Pattern for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019
|S. No||Types of Exam||No of questions||Marks||Durations|
|1||Written Exam||200||200||3 Hours|
The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with duration of three hours.
The written examination shall be of multiple choice (MCQ) pattern.
Total No. of questions in written test is 200.
No negative mark for wrong answers.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Candidates who cannot find the exact syllabus for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer exam 2018, can simply download Odisha OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 on this page. Exam applicants prepare for the OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer exam to qualify the first level of the selection process. So, individuals start your preparation soon as the competition for the OPSC Government jobs is very high.
Related Examination Details
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Previous Papers
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018-19 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Exam Date
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Result 2018, Cut Off, Merit List
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Answer Key 2018 Odisha SC APP Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Interview Call Letter