Punjab National Bank PNB Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Manager and Senior Manager Previous question Papers available here. PNB Officer & Manager Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for PNB Officer & Manager selection process, PNB Officer & Manager Eligibility, PNB Officer & Manager Document verification and for more details get following the page. Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager Syllabus for PDF get below the page. Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager Sample Papers, Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager Model Papers, Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager Old Examination papers and etc. Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager Answer key, result, cut off, merit list and etc.
Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Therefore, the authority conducts the Online Exam, Interview to the applicants for to select the required position in PNB Recruitment. Hence, the candidates download the Punjab National Bank Manager Syllabus here. Also, the Punjab National Bank Syllabus direct links is active at the bottom of this page. So candidates waste your time in browsing prepare a plan according to the Punjab National Bank Officer Syllabus 2019 provided here. Be aware of the question paper pattern before beginning the preparation for the written exam. Visit the official website of PNB www.pnbindia.in to get more details about the PNB Bank Online Test.
Exam Date : 24.03.2019
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Syllabus & exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Officer (IT), Manager, Senior Manager|
|Board of Organization||Punjab National Bank|
|No of Vacancy||325 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & exam pattern|
www.pnbindia.in @ Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Eligibility Details
Candidates should possess CA/CWA or Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized University or Institute can apply for Punjab National Bank Manager Notification 2019
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019
Latest Punjab National Bank Manager Syllabus 2019 – General Reasoning
- Eligibility Test.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Puzzle Test.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Clocks & Calendars
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Series Completion.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Alphabet Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
www.pnbindia.in Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
Punjab National Bank Officer Syllabus 2019 – English Language
- Subject Wise Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
PNB Senior Manager Syllabus 2019 – Professional Knowledge
Civil Law I
- Specific Relief Act
- Indian Partnership Act
- Hindu Law
- Indian Contract Act
- Delhi Rent Control
- Law of Torts
- Indian Sale Goods Act
- Muslim Law
Civil Law II
- Law of Limitation
- Civil Procedure Code
- Law of Evidence
- Law of Registration
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Questions on Indian Economy.
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Indian Constitution Questions
- International Economy
- Current Affairs of last six months especially with reference to Banking Industry.
- History of Banking
- RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.
- Banking Terms.
- Books & Their Authors
- Countries / currencies.
Exam Pattern for Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019
|1||General Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge (Relevant to Post)||50||50|
Applicants have to score minimum 50 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 50 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Notification – Check Here
Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket– Check Here
How to Download Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website www.pnbindia.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PGCIl
Download Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager 2019 Previous Papers