Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Audit Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Audit Officer Previous Year Question Papers available her. PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Selection Process, PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Eligibility, PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Document verification and etc. PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Sample Papers, PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Model Papers, PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Old Examination Papers and etc. PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Read out all the topics in an Effective Manner illustrated Here for the candidate. The Serious Preparation Process with the help of this PPSC Inspector Audit Syllabus is used to qualify in the Exam. Qualified candidates in the Exam only will get the chance of getting the further selection Rounds. So use this PPSC Syllabus 2019 here.
After downloading the PPSC Audit Officer Syllabus once check the entire documents. Along with the Punjab PSC Audit Officer Syllabus fetch the Punjab PSC Inspector Audit Exam Pattern in this page. In addition to that practice the PPSC Inspector Audit Previous Papers also.
PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer Eligibility Details
For this PPSC Inspector Audit Recruitment 2019, the Candidates needed to complete their Graduation or the Post graduation in the Audit Filed, then only the Candidates are eligible to get this PPSC Inspector Audit Jobs.
|PPSC Audit Inspector & Audit Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Audit Inspector & Audit Officer|
|Board of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer
Punjab PPSC Auditor Officer Syllabus
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Business Economics and Indian Economics
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Cost and Management Accountancy.
- Business Laws
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution
General Knowledge: Punjab PSC Inspector Audit Syllabus
- Science & Technology
- Countries & Capitals
- Indian Art & Culture.
- Indian Art and Culture
- Days and Year
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- World Organization
Aptitude: PPSC Inspector Audit Syllabus 2019
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Number System.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- HCF and LCM.
English: Punjab PSC Audit Officer Syllabus
- Sentence completion
- Sentence structure
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc.)
- Phrases and idiomatic use of words
General Awareness: PPSC Inspector Audit Syllabus 2019
- General awareness of the environment and its application to society.
- Current events.
- Indian constitution
- Scientific research
- India and its neighboring countries especially about:
- Economic science
- General policy
PPSC Audit Officer Syllabus- Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Decision Making
- Statement Conclusion
- Nonverbal series
- Embedded Figures
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Spatial Visualization
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Similarities & Differences
- Arithmetic Reasoning
Exam Pattern PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer
|Written Test||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100 Marks|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general .
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 100 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer Recruitment – Check Here
PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer Notification – Check Here
PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.ppsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PPSC
Download PPSC Audit Inspector 2019 Audit Officer Previous Year Papers