Tata Memorial Centre TMC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Scientific officer, Scientific Assistant, Nurse, Technician, Nursing, Attendant, Trade Helper Previous Year Question Papers available here. Tata Memorial Centre Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Tata Memorial Centre TMC Exam Syllabus get following the page. TMC Scientific Assistant & Nurse Selection Process, TMC Scientific Assistant & Nurse Eligibility, TMC Scientific Assistant & Nurse Document verification, TMC Scientific Assistant & Nurse Notification also get below the page. Candidates we are provide TMC Scientific Assistant & Nurse Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination Papers, Previous Papers and for more details available here. Candidates can able download TMC Scientific Assistant & Nurse Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
TMC Scientific Assistant 2019 Attendant & Nurse Syllabus for PDF
Applicants who had successfully submitted their filled application forms must start your exam preparation according to subject wise Syllabus which we have given in a very clear manner. Along with Syllabus, the Exam Pattern is also very important in the preparation time. TMC Exam Admit card 2019 for online examination are going to be released around 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date. Candidates will have to visit the TMC Official website for downloading TMC Scientific Assistant, Nurse Admit Card 2019 for Written Test. For the sake of the contenders, we had contributed the detailed Junior Engineer Exam Pattern in the below section of this article.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TMC Scientific Assistant & Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Nurse, Assistant Nursing Supervisor, Attendant, Pharmacist, Technician, Assistant Professor|
|Board of Organization||Tata Memorial Centre TMC|
|No of Vacancy||102+ Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
Sc (Microbiology) with DMLT. Preference will be given to at least one year experience in a laboratory / hospital laboratory or Biomedical Waste management division of a hospital. H.S.C. with minimum 55% marks in Science. Minimum 3 years experience as Technician in CSSD in a reputed hospital.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
TMC Scientific Assistant Attendant & Nurse Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TMC Scientific Assistant Attendant & Nurse
Specified to Subject
TMC Nurse Syllabus For the English Language
- General English
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
TMC Nurse Syllabus For General Knowledge
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
TMC Assistant Professor Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
TMC Nurse Aptitude Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
Exam Pattern for TMC Scientific Officer, Assistant Attendant & Nurse
|S. No||Examination Types||Subjects|
|1||Objective Types||General Knowledge|
- The Exam will be Objective type
- The Exam will be of 100 marks with 2 Hours Time duration.
- The Exam will included Question of various subjects such as Local Language, Knowledge of English Language, and Elementary Arithmetic / Numeral Ability.
- The Exam except Local Language and Knowledge of English will be available bilingually i.e. English and Local language.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TMC Scientific Assistant Attendant & Nurse
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
TMC Scientific Assistant Attendant & Nurse Recruitment – Check Here
TMC Scientific Assistant Attendant & Nurse Notification – Check Here
How to Download TMC Scientific Assistant Attendant & Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website tmc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TMC