Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC ARO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) Assistant Revenue Officer, Translator, Typist, Assistant Librarian Previous Papers available here. UKPSC ARO Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, can able download UKPSC Assistant Revenue Officer ARO Selection process, UKPSC Assistant Revenue Officer ARO Eligibility, UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari ARO Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide UKPSC Assistant Revenue Officer ARO Selection List also mentioned below the page. UKPSC Assistant Revenue Officer ARO Sample Papers, UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari ARO model Papers, UKPSC Assistant Revenue Officer ARO Old Examination papers and etc. UKPSC Assistant Revenue Officer ARO Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
UKPSC ARO 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus fort PDF
Here, we are providing the free download links of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission RO Old Papers. It is the right place for the applicants to get the UK Review Officer Model Papers along with solutions. UKPSC RO ARO Previous Papers will help the aspirants to get a good score in the exam. Get the complete information about Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Assistant Revenue Officer ARO Syllabus 2019, and Exam Preparation, Exam Study Materials, Previous Papers, etc. from here.
ARO – Bachelor’s degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. A speed of minimum 9000 key depression per hour in English Typing would be essential. Test of basic knowledge of Computer operation shall be conducted, which will include
Windows and the Internet.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
Translator – Graduate in any stream with Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from University/Institution, recognized by Government or two years previous experience in Translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa.
|UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Revenue Officer ARO & Translator, Typist, Assistant Librarian|
|Board of Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC|
|No of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Selection Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
About Examination Board
The State of Uttarakhand came into existence on 09th November, 2000 under the Reorganisation of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1-Karmik-2001 dated 14th March, 2001. At present the strength of the Commission is the Chairman & the six Members.
UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
General Hindi and Drafting
UKPSC ARO Syllabus 2018-19 Preliminary Exam
- General Science.
- History of India including India’s struggle for freedom & post-independence Indian polity.
- Indian Economy and Culture.
- Population, Environment and Urbanisation in Indian Context.
- World Geography including Geography of India.
- Current events of National and International importance.
- General intelligence test.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
Uttarakhand PSC Asst Revenue Officer Mains Exam Syllabus 2018-19
- General Science.
- Current events of National and International importance.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and Population.
- Basic knowledge of computer and its application in the development.
UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2018 – UKPSC Translator Syllabus 2019 for General Hindi
- Sentence and Correction in framing
- One word for several words
- Synonymous words
- A Noun as Defined by an adjective & an adjective
- Same usage and same nature words
UKPSC Typist Exam Syllabus 2018 – Uttarakhand PSC Asst Librarian Syllabus for General Hindi & Drafting
- The Heading of Given Passage, Precis and explanation of the underlined parts.
- Office Memo/Memo/Circular.
- Communique/Annotation & Reports/Reminder.
- Precis in Tabular Form of any given Govt. Letter Correspondence.
- Official / Demi-official letter.
UKPSC Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 – UKPSC ARO Prelims Exam Syllabus for Definition Vocabulary (Administrative and Commercial)
- English to Hindi.
- Idioms and Phrases Computer Knowledge.
- Hindi to English.
UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus – UKPSC ARO Syllabus 2018-19 for Hindi Essay
- Social Field.
- Political Field.
- Natural Calamities – Earth Stumbling, Cyclone, Earthquake,
- Flood, Drought.
- National and International Events (words limit 600).
- Literature and Cultures (words limit 600).
- Science, Ecology, and Technology (words limit 600).
- Economic Field.
- Agriculture and Commerce.
- National Department Plans
Exam Pattern for UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
RO-ARO (Pre- Mains) Exam-2007
- Essay (Main Exam)
- General Studies (Main Exam)
- General Studies (Pre Exam)
- Hindi Composition (Main Exam)
- Previous Year’s Ques Papers – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Current Previous Year’s Question Papers
- Get the pdf of Uttarakhand PSC Asst Review Officer Solved Papers
- Download UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Old Question Papers
- Click to download UKPSC Translator Mains Practice Papers
- Get UKPSC Samiksha Adhikari Previous Papers
- UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Download UKPSC Translator Mains Exam Solved Papers
- Download pdf of Uttarakhand PSC Typist Preliminary Solved Papers
- Get UKPSC Asst Review Officer /Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Sample Papers
- UKPSC ARO Preliminary Exam Sample Papers
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment – Check Here
UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Notification – Check Here
UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.ukpsconline.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UKPSC
Download UKPSC ARO & Translator 2019 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Previous Year Question Papers