Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board UP SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Sub Inspector Previous Year Question Papers available here. UP Police Sub Inspector SI Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced or Update Soon at our page. Dear Applied Candidates we are mentioned UP Police Sub Inspector SI Syllabus for PDF in Hindi and English also available below the page. UP Police Sub Inspector SI selection Process, UP Police Sub Inspector SI Eligibility, UP Police Sub Inspector SI Document Verification and etc. Aspirants can able download UP Police Sub Inspector SI Sample Papers, UP Police Sub Inspector SI Model Papers, UP Police Sub Inspector SI Previous Papers, UP Police Sub Inspector SI Old Examination Papers and etc. UP Police Sub Inspector SI Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus Download
First, download syllabus as soon as possible and start your preparation. In the meantime, read this entire article or more details. Check the full page of Syllabus of SI UP Police and download the pdf file. All the Applicants who want to get Latest UP Police SI 2018 Syllabus details they can visit the official website of the organization. To put it differently, download UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern especially UP Police Sub Inspector Syllabus.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Physical Standard Test
- Height: Not less than 165 cms.,
- Chest: 81-86 cms. with minimum expansion of 5cms
- Weight: Body Mass Index (BMI) – Should be 18.50 to 29.9 Kg./M2Minimum
- Height: Not less than 154 cms., Weight: 45 kgs Minimum.
- Physical Efficiency Test details
|UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Inspector SI|
|Board of Organization||UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board UPPRPB|
|No of Vacancy||5000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Method of Process
First Stage of Selection Process is Online Written Exam. Candidates who secure Minimum Marks decided by UP Police will call for Next Stage i.e. Document Verification & Physical Standard Test (PST). Candidates who declare qualify in PST will be called up for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Exam, character Verification.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Physical Measurement Test shall be of qualifying nature only.
- General Category – Male(170 cms); Female(158 cms)
- Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male(168 cms); Female(156 cms)
- General Category – Male (83 cms (un-expanded) to 87 cms (Expanded))
- Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male(81 cms (un-expanded) to 85 cms (Expanded)
UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector
General Science/ General Studies
Questions & Answer from the Passage, Title of the Passage, Letter Writing, Word Knowledge, Use of Words, Antonym, Synonym, One Word Substitutions, Sentence Correction & Idioms Phrases.
Law & Constitution
General Knowledge about Indian Constitution, Aim of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive principles, Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Information about social Law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Wild Life Conservation, Human Rights, Traffic Rules, National Security Issues, Principle of Crime Punishment, Right of Self Defence, General Knowledge about Law.
In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Numerical & Mental Ability Test
Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Mental Ability Test
Questions will be from topics- Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation Test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning:-
Mental Aptitude Test
Public Interest, Law & Order, Communal Harmony, Crime Control, Rule of Law, Ability of Adaptability, Professional Information (Basic level), Police System, Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order, Basic Law, Interest in Profession, Mental Toughness, Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged & Gender sensitivity.
Intelligence Quotient Test
Relationship and Analogy Test, Spotting out the dissimilar, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation, Problems based on alphabet, Time sequence test, Venn Diagram and chart type test, Mathematical ability Test, Arranging in order.
Test of Reasoning
Questions will be from topics- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Exam Pattern for UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector
|S. No||Examination Type||Name of the Subject||No. of Marks|
|1||Objective Questions||General Hindi||100|
|2||Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||100|
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
There will be an objective type online test.
There will be total 160 questions of 2.5 marks each.
The test will consist of total 400 marks.
Time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
The test will be available in both Hindi and English language except General Hindi part.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Related Examination Details
- UP Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | UPPRPB Civil Police Constable Exam Date
- UP Police Constable Result 2018, Written Exam Results, Physical Test
- UP Police Constable Answer Key 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Police Re Exam Answer Sheet
- Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Previous Old Question Papers | UP Police Model Papers
- UP Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Police Exam Previous Papers
- UP Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | prpb.gov.in PET / PMT / PST Call Letter
- UP Police SI Answer Key 2019 | UPPRPB Sub Inspector Written Exam Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Previous Year Question Papers
- UP Police Sub Inspector Model Papers 2014 Pdf
- Uttar Pradesh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Sample Papers Free Download
- Download UP Police SI & ASI Previous Question Papers Free Pdf
- Uttar Pradesh Police Officer Sample Papers – General Hindi
- UPPRPB Sub Inspector Solved Papers – General Knowledge
- Last 5 Years UP Police SI Exam Question Papers – Reasoning
- UP Police Platoon Commander Previous Years Papers – Aptitude
- UP Police SI Sample Questions Papers – General Hindi
- UP Police SI Exam Model Papers – Law & Constitution
- Uttar Pradesh Police SI Old Question Papers – General Knowledge
- UP Police Sub Inspector Past Papers – Numerical Aptitude
- UP Police Dept Sub Inspector Solved Papers – Mental Ability Test
- Uttar Pradesh Police Last Five Years Papers – Mental Aptitude Test
- UP Police Previous Year Papers – Intelligence Quotient Test
- UP Police SI Exam Sample Papers – Reasoning
UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment – Check Here
UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Notification – Check Here
UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website uppbpb.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UP Police
Download UP Police SI 2019 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Previous Year Question Papers