Union Public Service Commission UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Civil Services Examination Hall Ticket Preliminary Exam in UPSC Civil Services Exam Interview Call Letter Download from official www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC Civil Services Exam Preliminar Paper 1 & paper 2 Exam Date & Exam Centre Available below. UPSC Civil Service Exam Group A & Group B Admit Card Released and UPSC Civil Service Exam CSE (Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) and etc. UPSC Civil Service Exam CSE Preliminary Admit Card 2019 Download, UPSC Civil Service Examination Pre-Exam Date & Exam centre, UPSC CSE Eligibility, Education Qualification, Selection process, UPSC Civil Service Exam CSE Paper I & II Syllabus & Exam pattern mentioned below the page. UPSC Civil Service Exam CSE Pre-Admit card Download 2019 now at official. UPSC Civil Service Exam CSE Document Verification and Interview Date or Venue details get below.
CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION: The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they ful fill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
Date of Exam – 02 June 2019
As per the decision taken by the Government for increasing the access of unemployed to job opportunities, the Commission will publicly disclose the scores of the candidates (obtained in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test) through the public portals. The disclosure will be made in respect of only those candidates who will appear in the Interview/Personality Test for the Civil Service Examination and are not finally recommended for appointment. The information shared through this disclosure scheme about the non-recommended candidates may be used by other public and private recruitment agencies to appoint suitable candidates from the information made available in the public portal.
UPSC Civil Service Examination (IAS / IPS / IFS) 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Board of Organization – Civil Service Examination (IAS / IPS / IFS) and etc.
No of Vacancy – Refer Official
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
Date of Exam – 02 June 2019
Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam Syllabus 2019 – UPSC IFS Preliminary Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – UPSC IFS (Preliminary) Exam Date & Exam Centre Available
Note: Candidates will be required to give their options at the time of Interview/Personality Test, while acknowledging the e-summon letter mailed to them for interview. A candidate may opt out of the scheme also and in that case his/her details will not be published by the Commission.
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 Details Vacancies Name Below
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC Civil Service Examination 2019 CSE IAS / IPS / IFS Recruitment Qualification Details
Note I: Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination.
Note II: In exceptional cases the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who does not have any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate provided that he/she has passed examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the examination.
Note III: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- An attempt at a Preliminary Examination shall be deemed to be an attempt at the Civil Services Examination.
- If a candidate actually appears in any one paper in the Preliminary Examination, he/she shall be deemed to have made an attempt at the Examination.
- Notwithstanding the disqualification/cancellation of candidature, the fact of appearance of the candidate at the examination will count as an attempt.
UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Selection Method
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages (vide Appendix I Section-I)
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
Note: Applications are now invited for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination only. Candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination will have to apply online again, in the Detailed Application Form Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. which would be made available to them. The Main Examination is likely to be held in September 2019.
UPSC CSE 2019 Preliminary Examination Details for IAS / IPS / IFS and etc.
SYLLABI FOR THE EXAMINATION
Part A—Preliminary Examination
Paper I – (200 marks)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues,
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and ClimateChange – that do not require subject
- General Science.
Paper II-(200 marks)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level)
Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%. The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type. It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the Papers of Civil Services (Prelim) Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of Civil Services (Prelim) Examination.
Exam Pattern for UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS
|Exam Types||UPSC Prelims Exam Papers||Duration||Questions||Marks|
Written Exam (Objective)
|Paper I – General Studies: It is qualifying paper to write the mains exam||2 Hours||100||200|
|Paper II – Aptitude: This paper is of qualifying nature, but candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper and marks of this paper are not counted for writing the Mains examination.||2 Hours||80||200|
The question papers for the examination will be of conventional (essay) type.
Each paper will be of three hours duration
The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects set out in sub-section (A) of Section II.
This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only; the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
Candidates will have the option to answer all the question papers, except the Qualifying Language Papers, Paper-A and Paper-B, in any one of the languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India or in English. Notwithstanding this, the Candidate will have the choice to write the Optional Papers in English also if candidates opt to write Paper I-V except the Qualifying Language Papers, Paper-A and Paper-B, in any one of the language included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Recruitment
Exam Centre (Preliminary)
CENTRES OF Civil Services (Preliminary) EXAMINATION: The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
|AGARTALA||GHAZIABAD||GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR|
|ANANTPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)||ITANAGAR||RAJKOT|
UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Physical Test Details
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Civil Services Examination, 2019 as per guidelines given in Appendix-III of Rules for Examination published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 7th February, 2019.
|Code||Physical Requirements||Code||Functional Classification|
|RW||Reading and Writing||BA||Both Arm|
|MF||Manipulation by Finger||MW||Muscular Weakness|
|PP||Pushing & Pulling||OAL||One Arm One Leg|
|L||Lifting||BLA||Both Legs and Arms|
|KC||Kneeling and Croutching||BLOA||Both Legs One Arm|
|CP||Cerebral Palsy||PD||Partially Deaf|
|LC||Leprosy Cured||FD||Fully Deaf|
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Verification Details
Only eligible candidates meeting all eligibility criteria mentioned herein viz., Qualification, experience, age, caste/ PWD (as applicable) need to apply. The downloaded/printed copy of the Online Application Form along with necessary original certificates and self-attested photocopies will have to be produced at the time of evaluation. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the office Elector’s Photo Identity Card
- UID Card /Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card.
- Driving License
Related Link Available
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Date & Exam Centre 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in IFS (Prelims / Main) Exam Schedule
- UPSC Civil Service Exam Date & Exam Centre 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in CSE Preliminary & Main Exam Schedule
- UPSC CSE (IAS / IPS / IFS) Syllabus 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in Civil Service (Preliminary) Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- Indian Forest Service Pre Exam Answer Key 2018 | UPSC IFS Preliminary Answer Sheet Download
- UPSC Civil Service (Preliminary) Admit Card 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in IAS / IFS / IPS Exam Date & Hall Ticket
UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Official Notification – Check Here
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Civil Services Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Exam Date & Centre