UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card 2019 is released, download UPSC ESE Pre Exam Hall Ticket 2019 at pdf. UPSC Engineering Service E – Admit Card, UPSC Engineering Service Exam Date & Exam Centre for Preliminary examination provide our page. UPSC Engineering Service ESE Selection Process, UPSC Engineering Service ESE Prelims Admit Card download procedure get following the page. UPSC Engineering Service Pre Written Test Information and UPSC Engineering Service ESE Preliminary Document verification, UPSC Engineering Service ESE Interview Call Letter available here. UPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Prelims Exam Date – 05 January 2019
Download Admit Card of UPSC 2020 Engineering Services Exam – Check Here
UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card ESE Pre Exam Hall Ticket
The selection process of UPSC ESE /IES 2020 Exam has three steps, Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The Prelims exam will be held on January 2020. Now candidates are waiting for UPSC ESE Exam Admit Card for Prelims Examination. Examiners may download the permission letter by entering Name, roll number and date of birth. You can also check the UPSC ESE Exam Pattern, ESE Syllabus and test scheduled from here. More than 2 lakh candidates register for the exam and only a handful qualify. ESE 2019 is being conducted to select 495 candidates for A grade engineering post.
|UPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2019 -20 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Engineering Service Exam (Preliminary)|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||495|
|Date of Exam||05 January 2020|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.upsc.gov.in @ UPSC Engineering Service Exam Preliminary Eligibility
Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐ For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
NOTE: A candidate who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him/her educationally qualified for this examination, but has not been informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the requisite qualifying examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted by the candidates who qualify on the result of written part of the examination.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Exam 2019 ESE Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for UPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Exam 2019
|Paper (Engineering Discipline)||Duration in hrs||Marks|
- Here Engineering Discipline shows any stream in the engineering.
- Candidate has to answer the question in English language only.
- Question Paper will be in English Language Only.
- However, the main examination doesn’t have the provision for the negative marking. But if candidate’s handwriting is not clear then the deduction will be up to 5%.
- The UPSC prelims consist of objective type exam.
- In this UPSC IES prelims, there will be two papers i.e. I & II.
- For IES Paper I, the number of marks is 200 and the exam duration is 2 hours.
- For IES Paper II, the number of marks is 300 and the duration is 3 hours.
- So the total number of marks in UPSC IES prelims is 500 marks.
- And the total duration of UPSC IES prelims is 5 Hours.
Syllabus for UPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Exam 2019
Category I ‐ Civil Engineering.
Category II ‐ Mechanical Engineering.
Category III ‐ Electrical Engineering.
Category IV ‐ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Candidates finally recommended by the Commission on the basis of Engineering Services Examination, 2019 shall be required to undergo medical examination. Every candidate, on being finally recommended by Commission will be required to undergo medical examination as and when so decided by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) irrespective of the fact that he/she has appeared for such medical examination in the past and found fit/unfit on the basis of earlier examination.
The medical examination will be conducted at various Railway Hospitals under Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). Other additional instructions for candidates are listed at. The findings of the Railways Medical Board will be taken as final and binding for all allotment purposes.
Other additional instructions to the candidates for medical examination are as under
Medical Examination Schedules/Venue and the final medical status (Fit/Unfit/partially Unfit/Temporarily Unfit) will be uploaded on the official website of the Indian Railways (www.indianrailways.gov.in). No separate written communication will be sent to the candidates regarding these uploads.
MOBILE PHONES NOT PERMITTED: Mobiles phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Following the Important Instruction
Note: Mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device are banned inside the Examination Hall. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action against the concerned candidates including debarment from future Examination / Selection.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Exam 2020
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Steps to Download UPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Exam 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC