Uttarakhand Revenue Department Patwari & Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 from UK Revenue Department official website. Candidates Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Exam Date, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Exam centre, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal selection process also get following the page. Dear Applicants we care provide Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Sample Papers, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Model papers, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Answer key, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Result and etc. We have also provided the Uttarakhand Lekhpal Exam Pattern. So, the interested candidates can also check the Uttarakhand Patwari Syllabus 2018 @ revenue.uk.gov.in.
Candidates We have mentioned topic wise paper pattern and syllabus of UK Patwari and Lekhpal vacancies. If you want to qualify into the written test then prepare yourself according to the exam pattern given below. Hey fiends if you, are not feeling comfortable by self-preparation then join any coaching soon. Best of luck in advance for the success in examination.
This year also, huge number of candidates has applied for this position. As per the issued details, the Uttarakhand Revenue Department is published every year lots of recruitment break. If appeared contenders of Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Exam are not utilizing through the web page may be they are unable to crack the Patwari/ Lekhpal Exam. So, candidates you have to practice more to crack UK Patwari recruitment exam and after that you will be eligible to go for further selection round.
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Syllabus 2018
Name of Exam – Patwari & Lekhpal
Board of Exam – Uttarakhand Revenue Department
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
No of Vacancies – 1644 Posts
Exam Date – Update Soon
Eligibility or Qualification
For Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have completed 12th Class from a recognized institute to apply for Patwari Recruitment 2018 Uttarakhand.
For UK Lekhpal Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate must be Graduate (Bachelors degree) or equivalent from a recognized university to apply for revenue.uk.gov.in Recruitment 2018.
- Aspirants should be registered in any of the employment offices of Uttarakhand.
Examination Syllabus for UK Patwari & Lekhpal 2018
- General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, Numerical & Mental Ability, Computer Knowledge, Concerned Subjects
General Knowledge: Current Events – Uttarakhand, National, International, History of India & Uttarakhand, General Polity, Geography of India & Uttarakhand, Current Events – Uttarakhand, National, International. Culture & Heritage of India & Uttarakhand, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology.
Reasoning Ability: Discrimination, Social issues related to Uttarakhand & India, Non-verbal series, Spatial Orientation, Relationship concepts, Figures Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Alphabet Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Visual Memory, Figures Classification, Discrimination.
Arithmetic Ability: Discount, Circle and its chords, Ratio and Proportion, Time and distance, Regular Polygons, Graphs of Linear Equations, Time & work, Quadrilaterals, Mixture and Allegation, Standard Identitie.
General English: Vocabulary, Tenses, Comprehension, One Word Substitution, Fill in the blanks, Precise Test, Transformation of Sentences
Sample Papers & Old Examination Papers
- Uttarakhand Patwari General Awareness Previous Papers PDF
- Uttarakhand Patwari General English Previous Papers PDF
- Uttarakhand Patwari Arithmetic Ability Previous Papers PDF
- Uttarakhand Patwari Reasoning Ability Previous Papers PDF
- UK Patwari Previous Papers for GK
- Uttarakhand Patwari English Previous Papers
- UK Patwari Arithmetic Ability Last Five Years
- Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Reasoning Previous Papers
Exam Pattern for UK Patwari & Lekhpal 2018
|Selection Rounds||Subject Name||Marks|
|Written Test||General Awareness||80|
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 200 questions.
- 03:00 hours (180 minutes) will be allowed to solve the paper.
- There will also be negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/E-Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
School Study Certificate.
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
Free Download Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Previous Years Question Papers
- UK Patwari Lekhpal Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of उत्तराखंड Lekhpal Old Year Papers with Solutions
- Uttarakhand Revenue Department Patwari Exam Question Papers
- UK Patwari Lekhpal Model Question Papers for free of cost
- Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Free Download revenue.uk.gov.in Patwari Solved Question Papers
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 2018 Notification – Check Here
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Uttarakhand UK Patwari & Lekhpal Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
Visit your official link www.revenue.uk.gov.in
Search the Result Page click the link
Enter your register no & required details
View your desktop for Patwari & Lekhpal Syllabus
Download Gujarat Uttarakhand UK Patwari & Lekhpal Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018