Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff MTS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Chargeman Download for Nausena Bharti Indian Navy MTS and Chargeman Interview Call Letter availble here. Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Exam Date & centre, Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff MTS Selection process, Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Eligibility and etc. Dear Applicants are you searching for Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Written Examination Admit Card Released from www.indiannavy.nic.in. Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card or Call Letter also provide our page. Nausena Bharti Indian Navy MTS Physical Test, Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Medical Test, Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Document verification, Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Notification, Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Selection List and etc. Candidates we are provide Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Admit Card
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. You can also download Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket through the official website of Indian Navy that is indiannavy.nic.in. As we all now after the application form is completed all the candidates searching their admit card. On this page, we update exact link Indian Navy MTS Multi Tasking Staff Admit, Card when the admit card announced by the Indian Navy. The Exam will be Scheduled on 2019 and the Date will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Indian Navy MTS 2018 Admit Card – Available Now
Mode of Selection
Where the number of applications received is too large in proportion to the vacancies and it is not convenient or possible for the department to call all the candidates for the written test. Indian Navy at their discretion may restrict the number of eligible candidates, whose applications are registered, by short listing as per merit in the ratio 1:25 to the number of vacancies based on the marks obtained in the minimum requisite educational qualification for this recruitment / post i.e. Matriculation. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the written test.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
MTS Examinaion Date: 23rd Oct 2018
|Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Board of Organization||Nausena Bharti Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||53 Posts|
|Date of Exam||23 Oct 2018|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.indiannavy.nic.in @ Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Eligibility Details
Matriculation, Proficiency in relevant trade.
Job Profile: Indicative duties & responsibilities of the all Post will normally be related to the nature of post which may include any other non-clerical work in the section/unit. However, any other work can be assigned by superior authority.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Examination Centre: Written examination will be conducted at Visakhapatnam only
Date of Examination: Exact date, time and venue of written examination will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. Indian Naval website www.indiannavy.nic. may also be referred from time to time for any further instructions/amendments.
Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Written Examination
Syllabus for Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018
General Intelligence / Awareness and Reasoning
Awareness in relevant Trade/Field
Exam Pattern for Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018
All short listed / eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential qualifications, as mentioned at Para 4 above and the question paper will be in English covering aspects as below.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Provisional Appointment letter: The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be based on the merit position in the written examination and qualifying the trade test (if applicable) subject to satisfaction of document verification, medical examination and other pre-recruitment formalities as specified by the Govt of India and the appointing authority from time to time.
Important Instructions to the candidates
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the recruitment test as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The concerned Authority (Navy) will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Intimidating or causing bodily harm to the staff employed for the conduct of examination.
- Candidature can also be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment for any other ground which the Competent Authority considers to be sufficient cause for cancellation of candidature.
- You have to make your own arrangements for boarding and lodging etc., for the Recruitment Test as per date, time and venue of examination.
- Candidates are directed to undertake the recruitment test at their own risk, i.e. after verifying that they fulfil the qualifications in the advertisement and admission to the test is purely provisional.
- The candidate must note that the verification of eligibility condition i.e. age, educational qualification, etc., with reference to original documents for only those candidates who qualify in the recruitment test, will be carried out by the Competent Authority. Unless the candidature is formally confirmed by the Competent Authority, his appointment to the post continues to be “Provisional”.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS
Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (like in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Result 2018, Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Answer Key 2018 Download @ PDF
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2018 – www.indiannavy.nic.in AA Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- Indian Navy AA SSR Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – @ joinindiannavy.gov.in PFT & Medical Test Call Letter
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | joinindiannavy.gov.in Previous Papers
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | joinindiannavy.gov.in Interview Call Letter
Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Notification – Check Here
Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Admit Card
Visit official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Navy
Download Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Nausena Bharti MTS Call Letter