West Bengal Law Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Legal Service Exam Law Officer Exam Previous Year Question Papers available here. West Bengal PSC Law Officer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. West Bengal Law Officer Selection process, West Bengal Law Officer Eligibility, West Bengal Law Officer (Legal Service Examination 2018) Document Verification, West Bengal Law Officer Selection List and etc. Dear Candidates we are provide West Bengal Law Officer Sample Papers, West Bengal Law Officer Model Papers, West Bengal Law Officer for Legal Service Exam Old Examination Papers, West Bengal Law Officer Previous Year question Papers also check at online. Candidates are you searching for West Bengal Law Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Hence, applicants are advised to start your exam preparation as soon as possible with the help of WB Judicial Service Civil Judge Syllabus along with Test Pattern. We have also uploaded the West Bengal Judicial Service Previous Papers along with solutions useful to crack the examination. WBUAFS Law Officer is for Kolkata West Bengal students. You can view latest WBUAFS Law Officer 2018 recruitment details from our website www.examyou.com .The Recruitment process of WBUAFS Law Officer includes the written test.
Applicants must Pass Degree in LLB from the recognized Organization/Board
Note: The Written Examination will be held in Kolkata centre only in 2nd week of December,2018 or thereabout followed by the Personality Test. The Personality Test of the candidates to be selected on the results of the written examination will be held at the Commission’s office in Kolkata.
|West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Law Officer|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Law Department|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The candidates can download written examination admit cards/call letter for computer type test/shorthand test or any other screening test from the WB website. University will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail / SMS sent due to invalid or wrong e-mail ID/ mobile number or delivery of e-mails to spam/bulk mail folder.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
About Recruitment Board
Any proposal to govern is a myth if not backed by proper rules to govern the situations and circumstances. The Law Department is entrusted with the drafting, settlement and publication of Bills and Acts, and the settlement of statutory notifications, rules and by-laws of the various administrative Departments of the Government of West Bengal. This Department is also entrusted with the translation into Bengali and Nepali, the Constitution of India, various Central Acts, State Acts and Rules.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Syllabus for West Bengal Law Officer 2018
WBPSC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 for English
- Use of appropriate and qualifying words
- Phrasal verbs
- Same words bearing more than one meaning,
WBJS Law Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Geography and History of India
- Countries and Capital
- Science and technology
- Environment Science
- Culture & Heritage – India
- International and National Organizations
- Budget and five-year plan
- Current Events/Affairs– National And International
- Economy – India
- General Policy
- Important Days
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Book and Authors
- Awards and Honors
West Bengal Law Officer Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Assertion and reasoning
- Direction Sense
- Alphabet Test
- Number Series
- Coding Decoding
- Sitting Arrangement
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Alphabet Series
- Decision Making
- Assumption and argument
- Statement and conclusion
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
pscwbonline.gov.in Law Officer Syllabus 2018 for Optional Subjects
- Jurisprudence And Principles of Legislation
- Law of Limitation and law of Prescription
- Hindu Law
- Partnership Act
- Muhammadan Law
- Principles of Equity including the law of Trusts and specific relief
- Indian Law relating to Companies and Insurance
- The Indian Constitution and Constitutional law
Exam Pattern for West Bengal Law Officer 2018
|Sno||Exam Type||Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type(MCQ)||English Composition||30 marks||2 1/2 hour|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Test of Reasoning||40 marks|
|3.||Indian Constitution||20 marks|
|4.||Law of Contracts and Torts||20 marks|
|5.||Laws of Evidence||20 marks|
|6.||Civil Procedure Codes||20 marks|
|7.||Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code||20 marks|
|8.||Personal Law||10 marks|
|9.||Law of Limitation||20 marks|
The qualified candidates of eligibility will be put through written test of one and half hour duration which will carry 100 marks.
The question paper will have 100 objective type questions.
Written test will include questions on Reasoning marks, General Knowledge & Current Affairs marks and Numerical Ability marks. Question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
There will be no negative marking.
Free Pdf of WBPSC Law Officer Old Papers
- Free Pdf of WBPSC Law Officer Previous Year Question Papers
- WB Law Department Solved Question Papers
- WBPSC Legal Service Model Papers
- Free Download West Bengal Law Officer Sample Question Papers
- www.pscwbonline.gov.in Previous Year Papers Old Question Papers
- Free Download West Bengal PSC Law Department Exam Papers
- WBPSC Legal Service Old Year Question Papers
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Sample Question Papers
- Download West Bengal PSC Law Officer Previous Question Papers
- West Bengal Law Department Exam Question Papers
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for West Bengal Law Officer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.pscwb.org.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | West Bengal Food & Supplies Previous Papers
- WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | pscwbonline.gov.in SI for Food Service Call Letter
- West Bengal Food Sub Inspector Result 2018 | WBPSC Food Supply SI Cutoff & Merit List
West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Notification – Check Here
West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website wb.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for West Bengal
Download West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Previous Year Question Papers