Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for Previous Year Question Papers available here. Chhattisgarh High Court Steno Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. CG High Court Stenographer Written Test Syllabus and Typing Test Skill Test mentioned below the page. Candidates we are provide Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Selection process, Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Hindi Typing Speed, English Typing Speed and etc. Aspirants can able download Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Sample Papers, Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Model papers, Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Old Examination Papers and also check below the page. Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Applied candidates must face a Written Test, Skill Test, and Typing Test conducted by the High Court of Chhattisgarh recruitment board.Candidates can download CHC Stenographer Previous Papers with Solutions provides a clear idea about the type of questions to be prepared for the exam. Check the CHC Exam Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc. from here. As we know that Syllabus plays a key role in the exam preparation and with having knowledge about the syllabus you can a face may problems at the time of preparation.
Steno Typing Test or Skill Test
The candidates who apply for the post of Stenographer (Bilingual) should submit the certificate of passing Shorthand Examination and Typewriting Examination in English @ 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. & in Hindi @ 80 w.p.m. and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognized Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognised University/Board specifically mentioning therein the speed with language.
|Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|No of Vacancy||61 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
highcourt.cg.gov.in @ Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Eligibility Details
Must be a Graduate from any recognised university and; Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. respectively & in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognised University/ Board.
Note: The unreserved candidates shall have to secure minimum 50% marks and SC, ST & OBC category candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% marks in Skill Test for qualifying the above test. The select list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in skill test and written examination.
There shall be Written Test & Skill Test for recruitment to the post of Stenographer & Stenographer (Bilingual). The examination scheme for recruitment to the said posts is as below.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
The candidates should ensure that in the certificate submitted by them along-with application, the speed of Shorthand / Typewriting and the language of Typing & Shorthand they have passed must be mentioned. If, the same is not mentioned in such certificate, they have to submit a certificate issued by said Institution (which is duly recognised by University/ Board/ Recognised Board of Shorthand & Typewriting Examination) as per Annexure-A, failing which, such application shall be rejected summarily and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Chhattisgarh HC Stenographer 2018
Essay Writing (English) in 200 Words
Making sentences with the words given (English)
Chhattisgarh High Court Steno Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Special Reference to Gujarat State.
Chhattisgarh High Court Translator Syllabus for the Gujarati Language
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
Chhattisgarh HC Assistant Grade III Syllabus – General English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Grammar etc.
Chhattisgarh HC Asst Grade III Syllabus – Numerical & Mental Ability
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M. Discounts.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc.
Chhattisgarh HC Stenographer Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Science & Technology.
- Government Schemes.
- Indian Financial System.
- Books & Authors.
- Current Ministers & Governors.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Summits & Conferences
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies etc.
CG High Court Syllabus for Computer Fundamentals
- Microsoft Access also.
- MS Project
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Word.
- MS Visio.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Software & Hardware Components.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft One Note.
- MS Excel.
Exam Pattern for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018
|S. No.||Type of the Exam||Subjects||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Written Test||English Grammer||20||1 Hour|
|2.||Essay Writing (English) in 200 words||10|
|3.||Making sentences with the words given (English)||20|
- The unreserved candidates shall have to secure minimum 50% marks and SC, ST & OBC category candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% marks in Skill Test for qualifying the above test.
- The select list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in skill test and written examination.
- Marks to be deducted for each mistake 1⁄2 Marks
- Duration for dictation of passage (English) of 200 words 21⁄2 Minutes
- Duration for dictation of passage (Hindi) of 200 words 21⁄2 Minutes
- Duration for transcription on Computer (Open Source Operating System (Ubuntu) with Word Processor Libre Office) – 30 Minutes (15 minutes for each passage).
There shall be Written Test & Skill Test for recruitment to the post of Stenographer & Stenographer (Bilingual). The examination scheme for recruitment to the said posts is as below. The examination shall be conducted in two parts, namely:
Part-I: Written Test
Part-II: Skill Test (Shorthand Speed Test)
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
|Stenographer and Stenographer (Bilingual)||—||Advt
PDF Check Here
|Application Form Download
PDF Check Here
PDF Check Here
|Senior Civil Judge 2018||—||—||—||Download
DENTITY VERIFICATION for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Previous Years Question Papers
- Download Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of CG High Court Stenographer Model Question Papers
- CG HC Stenographer Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Chhattisgarh High Court Steno Exam Question Papers
- Free Download CG High Court Steno Old Papers for free of cost
- CG HC Steno Solved Papers with Solutions
- highcourt.cg.gov.in Stenographer Model Papers
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 CG Steno Recruitment – Check Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 CG Steno Notification – Check Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 CG Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website highcourt.cg.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Chhattisgarh High Court
Download Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Previous Papers