Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection Process, OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Eligibility, OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern and etc. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Postulates should first have to cross the written test to move for further rounds of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection process. Anyhow, the officials hadn’t activated the hyperlinks yet because due to heavy enrollments in registration process time. As per official’s recent update that there will go to releasing the admit cards very soon. If any candidate is having in downloading their medical officer admit card/call letter/hall ticket are advised to contact organization as soon as possible. Also candidates must note that organization is not going to send OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 by post or email.
Method of Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||221 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.opsc.gov.in @ OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognised by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019
Exam Pattern for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
About Examination Board: Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
Admit card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Previous Papers
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018-19 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Exam Date
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Result 2018, Cut Off, Merit List
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Answer Key 2018 Odisha SC APP Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Previous Old Question Papers & AHO Model Papers
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Result 2019 Odisha PSC HMO Cut Off & Merit List
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Answer Key 2019 Odisha PSC HMO Answer Sheet
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2019 Interview Call Letter