Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. Aspirants can able download RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Date & Exam Centre will be released soon at online www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. RSMSSB Pharmacist Selection process, RSMSSB Pharmacist Eligibility, RSMSSB Pharmacist Document verification, RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification, RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment process, RSMSSB Pharmacist Selection List and etc. Dear Applicants we are provide RSMSSB Pharmacist Answer Key, RSMSSB Pharmacist Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Also, be ready with the login information such as Registration Number, Date of Birth to get Rajasthan SMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment Hall Ticket 2018. All the eligible Candidates who Filled there application form & Now they are waiting for the Admit Card. E-Admit Card will be available Soon on the Official website of RSMSSB.
Because without having Admit Card no one Candidate will be allowed to give the Examination. So When the admit card Come live To Download candidates Must Download it either from the Official website of RSMSSB or from the direct link which we are going provide below. Stick to this page for instant updates regarding the Raj SMSSB Pharmacist Call Letter 2018.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Pharmacist|
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB|
|No of Vacancy||1736 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in @ RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Eligibility Details
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) released a job notification for 1736 Job Vacancies. Furthermore, you can apply for Rajasthan RSMSSB Vacancy 2018 on or before the last date i.e. 15th September 2018.
RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Admit Card Download Details
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018
Exam Pattern for RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Exam(Multiple Choice Questions)||General Knowledge||100||1:30 Hours|
There will be single stage of computer based examination.
The Examination shall be objective type (Multiple Choice Question) of 120 -minute duration containing 150 multiple choice question with provision of one fourth (1/4) negative marking for wrong answer.
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital reserves the right to set minimum qualifying marks for each category.
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Study Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
|Download Admit Card of Direct Recruitment of Informatics Assistant-2018 Typing Test|
|Download Admit Card of Direct Recruitment of Physical Training Instructor (PTI) Grade III – 2018|
Related for RSMSSB 2018 Recruitment Examination
- RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2018 – Download Suchana Sahayak Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Typing Exam Date & Call Letter
- RSMSSB PTI Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 Physical Training Instructor Exam Date
- RSMSSB NTT Teacher Syllabus 2018 | Pre Primary Teacher Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- RSMSSB NTT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Teacher Call Letter
- RSMSSB Pre Primary Education Teacher Previous Old Question Papers
- RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | RSMSSB LDC / Clerk Exam Date & Call Letter
RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Notification – Check Here
RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RSMSSB
Download RSMSSB Pharmacist 2018 Interview Call Letter