Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Sub Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in SE Previous Year Question Papers available here. UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Selection process, UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Eligibility, UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants are you searching for UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Sample Papers, UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Model papers, UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Old Examination Papers, UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Previous Papers and etc. UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
On this page, we had provided UPSSSC Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 for the candidate’s easy reference purpose. In order to attend the written exam candidates must and should be ready with proper exam preparation. Postulants can also make proper preparation plan with UPSSSC Syllabus 2018 & Uttar Pradesh SSSC Sub Engineer Pattern 2018. Follow the schedule and prepare well for the examination to score qualify marks in the test. Effective preparation will provide you the confidence to take up the written exam.
Candidates will have to appear for a written test and practical test at their own expenses if and when called for. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note for Written Examination Hall
Mobile phones / iPad / / Tablets / Calculators or any other such electronic device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates are advised not to carry the same to the examination hall. Possession of any electronic device inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
|UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Engineer|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||1477 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Three Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma or equivalent courses in Related Field will be eligible for the Sub Engineer Posts.
NOTE: According to Latest Information Higher Engineering Degree Holders will not be Eligible for These Sub Engineer Posts.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE
UPSSSC SE Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Parliament.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Places in India.
Syllabus of UPSSSC Sub Engg – English Language
- Joining Sentences.
- Spotting Errors.
- Passage Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
upsssc.gov.in Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- The hardware of a Computer.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Office.
- Computer Basics.
- Operating Systems.
- MS Excel.
- MS Word.
UPSSSC Sub Engineer (Civil) Exam Syllabus 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Stocks and Share.
- Compound Interest.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Races and Games.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Work.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Engg Syllabus 2018 – Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
यूपीएसएसएससी एसई परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम 2018 – Civil Engineering
- Construction Management.
- Material Technology.
- Public Health Engineer.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Quantity Surveying & Costing.
- Building Construction.
- Railways & Bridge.
- Structural Design & Drafting.
- Mechanics of Structure.
- CAD & Programming.
- Highway Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Drawing.
- Concrete Technology.
UPSSSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Electrical
- Regulated Power Supply.
- HVDC/HVAC System.
- Speed Control of Motors
- Basic Feature of A.C. Machines.
- A.C. Motors.
- Introduction to A.C. Machines.
Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE
|S. NO||Written Test Type||Subject Names|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Related Examination Details
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | upsssc.gov.in JE Previous Papers
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | upsssc.gov.in JE Exam Date & Call Letter
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Old Question Papers / JE Model Papers PDF
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Result 2018 | Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Cutoff & Merit List
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 2018 | Uttar Pradesh SSC JE Solved Paper
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Free Pdf of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Sub Engg Old Papers
- UPSSSC Sub Engg Previous Year Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh SSSC Sub Engg Sample Question Papers
- UPSSSC Sub Engineer (SE) Old Question Papers
- UP Sub Engineer Exam Papers
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh SSSC Sub Engineer Previous Question Papers
- UPSSSC Sub Engineer Previous Years Question Papers
- UPSSSC Previous Papers for Sub Engineer Exam 2018
- Uttar Pradesh SSSC Sub Engineer Exam Question Papers
- UPSSSC Sub Engineer Sample Question Papers
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Recruitment – Check Here
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Notification – Check Here
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website upsssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSSSC
Download UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Previous Year Question papers