Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS Primary Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in TGT, PGT, PRT Previous Year Question Papers available here. Aspirants KVS Primary Teacher Exam Syllabus fir Hindi pdf get following the page. KVS Primary Teacher Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. kvsangathan.nic.in TGT PGT, PRT Exam Syllabus for Subject Wise provide below the page. Aspirants Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teacher Written Examination Details get here. KVS Primary Teacher Selection process, KVS Primary Teacher Eligibility, KVS Primary Teacher Document Verification, and for more details check at here. Candidates we are provide KVS Primary Teacher Sample Papers, KVS Primary Teacher Model Papers, KVS Primary Teacher Old Examination Papers, KVS Primary Teacher Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Syllabus for PDF in Hindi
KVS will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of these various posts. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. Part one having same variety of total fifteen queries and marks for every subject whereas partially two every subject having forty queries of forty marks.
2 hours and thirty minutes are provided to complete paper. Without Identity proof and admit card candidates cannot be permissible to enter in examination hall. It includes verity of subjects like English, Hindi, Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability and Teaching Methodology. So, here we are providing the latest KVS primary teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the aforesaid posts Exam conducting by KVS.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download Here
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Primary Teacher, TGT, PGT, PRT|
|Board of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS|
|No of Vacancy||8339 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Selection Process
The decision of KVS about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding.
- Written Examination (60%)
- Interview (15%)
- Performance test (where applicable) (25%)
|Sr. No.||Post||Exam Date||Admit Card Link|
|1.||Principal (Group-A)||03.11.2018||Available NOW|
|2.||Vice-Principal (Group-A)||03.11.2018||Available NOW|
|3.||Primary Teacher||22.12.2018||Exam Date|
|4.||TGT ( P & HE, AE, WE)||22.12.2018||Exam Date|
|5.||PRT (Music)||22.12.2018||Exam Date|
Eligibility or Qualification
PGT – Master Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed
TGT – Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and CTET Exam Passed.
PRT (Group -B) – 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and CTET Exam Passed and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
PRT (Music) – 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Degree in Music.
Librarian – Bachelor Degree in Library Science OR Degree with 1 Year Diploma in Library Science.
Principal – Master Degree with 45% Marks with B.Ed and 15 Year Experience.
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Written Examination Details
Syllabus for KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT
KVS Primary Teacher Syllabus 2018 – Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Translation of Sentences
- Plural Form
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus 2018 – English
- Verb & Adverb
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Verb Agreement
- Word Formation
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Unseen Passages
- Fill in the Blanks
KVS Group B Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
KVS PRT 2018 Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Time and Work
- Line Graphs
- HCF & LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation & Combination
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Number System
- Boats & Streams
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Decimal & Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Volume & Surface Area
- Simple & Compound Interest
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- General Politics
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Scientific Research
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Countries & Capitals. etc
www.kvsangathan.nic.in Syllabus 2018 – Teaching Methodology
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation
- Know the elements of instruction
- Construct learning objectives
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies for learning
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths
Exam Pattern for KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT
|S. No||Parts||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total No of Marks||Duration of Test|
|1||Part – 1||Hindi||20 Q||20 M||1 Hour (2 PM to 3 PM)|
|2||English||20 Q||20 M|
|3||Part – 2||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20 Q||20 M|
|4||Current Affairs||20 Q||20 M|
|5||Teaching Ability||20 Q||20 M|
|6||Concerned Subjects||100 Q||100 M|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||60 Minutes|
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam of PGT Post will be of 200 Marks/ Question with 03 Hours Time Duration.
- The Exam of TGTs & Primary Teacher Post will be of 150 Marks/ Question with 02.30 Hours Time Duration.
- The questions for the online examination will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for wrong answer against each question.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Post Graduate Teacher Solved Exam Question Papers pdf – Maths
- Download KVS PGT Exam Old Question Papers – Physics
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT Exam Practice Papers – Maths
- KVS PGT TGT PRT Exams Model Papers with Answers PDF Free Download
- Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT Previous Exam Papers – 2013
- KVS Primary Teacher Exam Model Question Papers PDF Free Download – 2013
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT Sample Question papers
- Download KVS TGT Practice Papers with solutions | KVS Previous Year Question Papers for TGT PDF
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vice-principal Recruitment test Papers
- Download KVS Head Master Key Papers | KVS Previous Year Question Papers for TGT
- KVS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Previous Year Papers
- Free Download KVS Teacher Old Question papers with answers
- Free PDf of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan LDCE Solved Papers
- KVS PGT Previous Year Question Papers PDF | KVS TGT Previous Papers PDF
- Free Download Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT Exam Papers
- KVS Vice-principal Old Year Question Papers
- Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT PGT PRT Old Question Papers PDF
- Download KVS Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Sample Papers – English
- KVS TGT Science Model Question Papers – Science
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT Old Year Question Papers Free PDF Download – Biology
- Download Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT Previous Exam Question Papers – Social Studies
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Preparation Tips
All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly. Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic. Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too. Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details for KVS 2018 Recruitment
- KVS PGT TGT Result 2018 – kvsangathan.nic.in | Cutoff, Merit List & Final Result
- KVS PGT TGT Answer Key 2018 | KVS Teacher Answer Paper Download – www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- KVS TGT, PGT & PRT Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2018 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Previous Questions Paper for PDF
- KVS TGT, PGT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PRT Call Letter
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Krishi Sevak Syllabus 2018 – KVS Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Recruitment – Check Here
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Notification – Check Here
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website kvsangathan.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KVS
Download KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Interview Call Letter