Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura TRBT Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher Previous Year question Papers available here. TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Selection Process, TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Eligibility, TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Document verification and for more details get following the page. TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Sample Papers, TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Model Papers, TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Old Examination papers available here.
TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus for PDF
So individuals who are looking for the proper TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Syllabus can see here. We are also providing a direct link to download Tripura Postgraduate Teacher Syllabus 2019 PDF. Direct links for downloading the TRB Tripura Teacher Syllabus 2018 is available at the end of this article. Hence, applicants are advised to make use of these TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Syllabus for effective preparation.
Have a good score with the help of TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Exam Syllabus and Tripura Teacher Recruitment Board Previous Papers from here. Therefore, candidates can make use of the exact Syllabus for TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT for effective preparation and score good marks in the test. Contenders can also refer TRB Tripura Post Graduate Teacher STPGT Exam Pattern on this page.
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Board of Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura TRBT|
|No of Vacancy||439 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised university and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) from a NCTE recognised institution. OR Post Graduate Degree possessing 45% marks in the relevant subject from recognised university and obtained B. Ed Degree (as per NCTE Regulation 2002 or NCTE Regulation 2007) from NCTE recognised institution. OR Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised university and B. A. Ed. /B.Sc. Ed. from any NCTE recognised institution.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO TEST
A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy seats allotted to them. Candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled if she/he has been found to have changed room or seat other than allotted.
Candidate must produce downloaded Admit Card for admission into test room. Candidate, who does not possess valid Admit Card and one photo identity card as noted at the point no. 9 (b) shall not be permitted to appear in the test.
Candidates will be given OMR Answer Sheet and sealed Question Booklet 15 minutes before commencement of test and Invigilator will instruct the candidates to break/open seal of Question Booklet 5 minutes before commencement of test.
After breaking seal of Question Booklet candidate must check that Question Booklet contains same number of pages as mentioned on the first page. In case of any discrepancy in Question Booklet i.e., page missing, tear pages & misprinting, the same should be informed to Invigilator immediately for replacement of Question Booklet. OMR Answer Sheet supplied to candidates can’t be changed
TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher
- Political Science
- Kak – Barak
- Biological Science
TRB Tripura Syllabus 2018 – Social Science
- Bengali -Group A.
- English – Group B.
- History – Group C.
- Geography – Group D.
- Tripura TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 for Pure Science
- A solution, suspension and colloid.
- Chemical Equation & Chemical Reaction.
- Acids Bases and Salts.
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Structure of Atom.
- Oxidation-Reduction and Electrolysis.
- Chemistry of non-metals, a non-metallic compound.
- Periodic classification of elements and chemical bondings.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Current Electricity and Magnetism.
- A system of Measurements and measuring devices.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Rest and Motion.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- BioScience Syllabus for TRB Tripura
- Plant nutrition.
- Plant cell.
- Excretory products in plants.
- Plants hormones.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Characteristics of the virus.
- Transport in plants.
- Plants tissue.
- Open and Closed circulatory system.
- Phases of nutrition in animals.
- Locomotors organs of different animals.
- Cell cycle – Definition and phases.
- Definition and explanation of Adaptation.
- Components of an ecosystem.
- Reproduction in animals.
- Biogeochemical cycle.
- Breathing organs in animals.
- Conservation of wildlife.
- Morphological and paleontological evidence in support of organic evolution.
- Components of Blood and sanction of each component of blood.
- Location and name of different endocrine glands of the human.
- Structure of the male reproductive system.
- Communicable and non-communicable human diseases.
- Blood Groups.
- Types of food, their sources and nutritional importance.
- Structure and sanction of the main excretory organ of the human.
- The nervous system of the human.
Tripura Teacher Recruitment Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- Linear Programming.
- Coordinate geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Vector Algebra and analysis.
www.trb.tripura.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Geography
Unit – 1
- Determination of Location of Place on the Earth Surface.
- Planetary System.
- Movement of the Earth.
- Environmental Geography.
Unit – 2
- Minerals and Power Resources.
- Non – Conventional power Resources.
- Iron and Steel Industry.
Exam Pattern for TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher
- Question paper for STPGT 2019 will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of one mark each except mathematics.
- In mathematics there will be 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of two marks each.
- Candidates have to shade/darken the right choice of answer among the four options for each question given in the Question Booklet.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Question paper will be in English and Bengali only (other than language Paper). OMR Answer Sheet for marking answers and instructions etc. will be in English only.
PROCEDURES DURING CONDUCT OF TEST
Candidates are instructed to put their full signature at appropriate places of Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates must sign twice on Attendance Sheet: first, during commencement of test and second, while handing over OMR Answer Sheet to Invigilator on completion of test hours.
Immediately on receipt of Question Booklet candidates will fill in required particulars on cover page of Question Booklet with Black Ball Point Pen.
Candidates should not open/break seal of Question Booklet unless they are instructed.
Candidates are not allowed to carry items like mobile phone, textual material (printed or hand-written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, hand/carry bag, calculator, writing pad, pen drive, eraser, electronic pen/scanner, cardboard or any electronic item which can be used for communication device inside the test venue.
Candidates will not be allowed to leave her/his seat or test room until duration of the test is over. Candidates should not leave test room without handing over their Answer Sheets to Invigilator on duty and sign attendance sheet for the second time.
BLACK BALL POINT PEN FOR WRITING, DARKENING OR SHADING.
Candidate is instructed to use ‘Black Ball Point Pen’ for writing/darkening/shading. Before writing/darkening/shading the particulars or responses of Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet, candidate must verify all details as noted on downloaded Admit Card to ensure that her/his responses are as per Admit Card.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST
Merit list will be prepared form amongst the candidates, who obtain at least cut off marks, that is 35% (52 out of 150) or more marks for UR category and 30% (45 out of 150) or more marks for SC/ST/PH category in STPGT 2019.
Candidates obtain less than cut off marks will not be considered for preparation of merit list or selection of candidates for recruitment.
Number of candidates who will be invited for verification of certificate will be more than the actual number of posts requisitioned by the concerned department.
Selection of candidates for preparation of merit list will be only on the basis of marks obtained in STPGT 2019.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher
During certificate verification, certificate/mark-sheet of academic and professional qualification including other relevant certificates/document of the candidates will be verified. Candidates are instructed to bring the following marksheet/certificate/document in original during certificate verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Downloaded Admit Card of STPGT 2019.
- Downloaded Acknowledgement Page of STPGT 2019.
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
- Admit Card of matriculation/madhyamik examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- PH certificate (if applicable).
- Mark-sheet of academic qualification.
- Mark-sheet of professional (teacher training) qualification.
- Certificate of academic and professional (teacher training) qualification (if any)
- Photo identity cards as mentioned at point no. 9 (b).
- No-objection certificate from the concerned authority (for in-service candidate).
- ESM certificate (if applicable).
TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment – Check Here
TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Notification – Check Here
TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.trb.tripura.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TRB Tripura
Download TRB Tripura STPGT 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Previous Year Papers