DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 for Nursery (NTT) and Primary (PRT) is updated. Download DSSSB Primary Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 and DSSSB Nursery Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 at online. Check DSSSB PRT Exam Date & DSSSB NTT Exam Centres. DSSSB Primary & Nursery Teacher Exam date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for DSSSB Primary / Nursery Teacher Tier 1 Admit Card or Tier I Exam date released from our page at below. DSSSB Primary Teacher Tier I Admit Card 2019 available soon on here. DSSSB Primary Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern, DSSSB Primary Teacher Selection process, DSSSB Primary Teacher Eligibility, DSSSB Primary Teacher Document verification, DSSSB Primary Teacher Written Test for Tier One details also provide our page. DSSSB Primary Teacher Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 Primary (PRT) & Nursery (NTT)
Therefore, individuals have to download DSSSB Teacher Syllabus pdf from our site and know the topics for the written examination. Then after, schedule a timetable for a better preparation according to the Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board Teacher Syllabus 2019. Here the Candidates can check there recruitment Details from the below provided link.
DSSSB Primary, Nursery Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019: Check Here (Available Now)
Selection Process for DSSSB Primary & Nursery Teacher 2019
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
DSSSB will conduct One Tier for the post code as per examination scheme given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|DSSSB Primary Teacher 2019 Recruitment Summary
|Name of Exam
|Assistant Teacher(Primary & Nursery)
|Board of Organization
|Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket
DSSSB Primary & Nursery Teacher 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Details
Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution. Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
Nursery- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level. Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level. Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Contract Teachers of MCD: One Time relaxation of age to all the Contract Teachers (Primary) who are presently engaged by the unified corporation North, South & East DMCs shall be given. This relaxation shall be for as many number of years as the contract Teacher has rendered services with the DMCs subject to the maximum of 5 (Five) years. Only those years in which more than 120 days services in each year has been rendered shall be counted
Important Details for DSSSB Primary Teacher 2019 Written Examination Papers
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the candidate older in age will get preference. In case of further tie, candidate having higher marks in Section “A” of the test shall be preferred.
- In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code shall be processed first.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
Syllabus for DSSSB Primary Teacher 2019
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and
- English Language & Comprehension
Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Exam Pattern for DSSSB Primary Teacher 2019
|Medium of the exam
|Names of the Subjects
|Duration of the Exam
|Hindi & English
|Multiple Choice Questions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
|Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
|Concerned Subjects (teaching methodology)
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be Conduct in Two Phase Tier-I and Tier 2 (Only for Post Code 11/17, 12/17, 14/17)
- There will be Two Section for Each Paper; Section-A will be of 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each)
- Section B will be based on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/electronic watches etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the exam. Centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
- In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.
Download Admit Card 2019: The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for DSSSB Primary Teacher
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
Procedure to Download DSSSB Primary Teacher 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DSSSB